What's new

What will you do if the EU Directive is Passed and E-Cigs/E-Liquid is Banned?

• Quit Completely

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Use E-Cigs/NRT Prescribed by your GP

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Continue to vape using 4mg or less nicotine

Votes: 175 35.8%
  • Obtain E-Liquid illegally or through questionable sources

Votes: 274 56.0%
  • Return To Smoking Traditional Cigarettes

Votes: 29 5.9%

• Total voters
K

KulrMeStoopid

Sparked by reading some of ECITA's compiled information, thought I would throw this up there to see what the Planet members have to say!

Last edited:
Take no notice to be honest what I do in my home is feck all to do with anyone else

Plan to have my own stash of Nic to keep me and others going, will create an underground network so will mask my IP address, suggest we move the servers to a country that does not enforce the ban I myself will emigrate to said country and spend the rest of my life Vaping telling stories of when the EU went mad and imploded with its own corruptive members.

Apart from that I'm not sure

I'm stocking up each month. I bought a freezer (small one like the top section of a fridge-freezer) and it is looking rather healthy at the moment - three litres of base and counting... As a normally compliant sort of chap, I am willing to raise two fingers and adopt the same attitude as AndyM :goodjob: There's only one b'stard that will stop me vaping - and that b'stard is me! :D

There's no way I'm going to be killed by the eu and their irresponsible and financially motivated bullshit! In the past I have been known to get certain "medicinal" herbs so I'm sure there will be ways of getting other supplies although obviously I'm a good girl now and would not recommend breaking the law unless there is absolutely no way around it! I have the greatest respect for the law but an even greater respect for the health of myself and my friends in the vaping community :)

There's no way I'm going to be killed by the eu and their irresponsible and financially motivated bullshit! In the past I have been known to get certain "medicinal" herbs so I'm sure there will be ways of getting other supplies although obviously I'm a good girl now and would not recommend breaking the law unless there is absolutely no way around it! I have the greatest respect for the law but an even greater respect for the health of myself and my friends in the vaping community :)
If you find a supplier l'd appreciate a nod in their direction, l'm basically law abiding but some things are more important :)

I will carry on regardless, maybe 0nic though if I manage to find a way of getting a good throat hit from 0 nic.
They cant ban or regulate PG, VG or flavour concentrates and tbh they couldnt ban any device that has no nic in a pre filled tank stuck to it.
" Its just a multi functional, variable voltage torch officer :54:

Silly question. I get lost in all the blurb. Is it definately 4mg / litre and not 4% (given that mine is 1.5% which equated to 15mg)

Silly question. I get lost in all the blurb. Is it definately 4mg / litre and not 4% (given that mine is 1.5% which equated to 15mg)

Nic levels are mg per ml. So the new 4mg would be 11mg down on the 15mg you use if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom