What's new

18mm RTA Purity MTL RTA by Ambition Mods......Update... on Update

That's interesting, got mine yesterday, coiled with a 2.5 I'd coil, wicked with a cotton blend not muji, and didn't prime the cotton at all. Reassembled, filled tank, juice flow wide open for 5 minutes, then turned down a couple of notches. No gurgling no dry hits, and finished tank off this morning.
Used both supplied tip, and also a short pipe stem tip and also a long pipe stem.
The wicking is Fiber n cotton which is a cellulose and cotton blend from creme de vape don't know if the wicking has an effect on the gurgling.
I will let you know how it goes.
Great flavour BTW.

Interesting right enough, Im going to try a different cotton with no priming whatsoever......glad you are getting on with it, the flavour makes me keep at.....still though it pissed itself last night when removing from mod, Im going to pretend this did not happen.... as I have no clue why it would do that.

Different tip, different cotton, no priming of coil or cotton, there is an improvement, I only had to remove the tip once in a tankful to mop up..... once I do this the gurgle is gone.
So presuming my wickng is on point, or a close as lol......Im back where I started in my thinking that condensation is running down the inside of the tip (as they all do).

However some condensation is unable to make it back down the wee chimney hole and back to base.....this then rests in the top cap underneath the tip, causing a wee annoying gurgle.

This may well be a quirk with the tank I will learn to live with cos I like it.

I see nature vape has sold out of them in SS so lots of folks must have one by now, surely Im not the only one to notice this.....so peeps feel free to comment.

Different tip, different cotton, no priming of coil or cotton, there is an improvement, I only had to remove the tip once in a tankful to mop up..... once I do this the gurgle is gone.
So presuming my wickng is on point, or a close as lol......Im back where I started in my thinking that condensation is running down the inside of the tip (as they all do).

However some condensation is unable to make it back down the wee chimney hole and back to base.....this then rests in the top cap underneath the tip, causing a wee annoying gurgle.

This may well be a quirk with the tank I will learn to live with cos I like it.

I see nature vape has sold out of them in SS so lots of folks must have one by now, surely Im not the only one to notice this.....so peeps feel free to comment.

Send the 2nd to me and I'll give my thoughts ;)

If I get the design, the drip tip hole is semi blind?

If so, would opening up the hole a bit to get rid of the shelf eliminate the gurgling?

All in all, I'm glad I didn't choose to get one - if flavour is the thing that's making you persevere there's probably nothing to grab my attention...

If I get the design, the drip tip hole is semi blind?

If so, would opening up the hole a bit to get rid of the shelf eliminate the gurgling?

All in all, I'm glad I didn't choose to get one - if flavour is the thing that's making you persevere there's probably nothing to grab my attention...

Nah, the top cap hole sits on the chimney top, press fitted with a wee o ring, drilling that would mean it would into the tank as opposed to going back down the chimney where it's supposed to go....
you no like flavour?

Nah, the top cap hole sits on the chimney top, press fitted with a wee o ring, drilling that would mean it would into the tank as opposed to going back down the chimney where it's supposed to go....
you no like flavour?

Ah, I get it - the chimney top is where it's collecting...

Smaller bore drip tip maybe?

I use unflavoured juice (I may have mentioned that ;)) so I'm all about unfettered functionality. I just want something that works plainly with minimal fuss, no burning or dry hits and I'm happy.

Ah, I get it - the chimney top is where it's collecting...

Smaller bore drip tip maybe?

I use unflavoured juice (I may have mentioned that ;)) so I'm all about unfettered functionality. I just want something that works plainly with minimal fuss, no burning or dry hits and I'm happy.

Yip
Doubt it
Ahh.... the simple life nowt up with that, whatever makes you happy:)

Back
Top Bottom