What's new

2 ml Vivi Nova Short review

Mark

Legend
DISCLAIMER: My purchase. My Opinions. Nuff said

Just a quick word about the new slimmer version of the Vivi Nova tanks with which we are probably all now familiar.

I bought mine from www.vaperstall.com, a company I'd not previously used. I ordered one day and the item was delivered the next no problem and great service.

View attachment 1054

The price was £9.99 which with postage came to £11.84. The POTV discount code appears to relate only to juice

Ive been quite a fan of these since they came out and especially the newer versions which generally come with longer wicks which help avoid those pesky dry spots and the need to tip the tank to make sure they stayed wet.
Just like its bigger brother each pack comes with 3 heads with different ohm resistances, 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 with the 2.4 pre installed

View attachment 1055

Changing the heads is a doddle involving removing the screw on cap and then unscrewing the centre post of the head and replacing with another. Personally with the kind of voltage an Ego puts out I would use the lower resistance head but as I have the flexibility of a Twist I left the 2.4 in place. Replacement heads are normally available to purchase seperately ( I havent checked this vendors site for that information).
Filling with juice is a cinch.Simply unscrew the top cap and fill round the edge ensuring no juice goes into the central post. Now being slimmer this is slightly trickier than the bigger version and I had to be particularly careful as I was going to test this baby with a thick 50/50 ejuice (it happens to be Redwood Blend)

View attachment 1056

Here is a size comparison with its bigger sibling

View attachment 1057
To be quite honest I was expecting the girth of the smaller Vivi to be the same as an Ego battery. It is in fact wider. Also because it has no 'skirt' it stands proud of the connector. Luckily I have a tank plinth bought for..well tanks..to cosmetically pretty the thing up and make it look a little more streamlined. these pics should show you what I mean
...continued (only get 5 pics per post)

View attachment 1059

Here are some further shots showing it compared to a Vision and a reminder of how its big bruv looks on an ego and why this smaller version may appeal to some

View attachment 1061

Ive being spanking it all afternoon and so far had no dry spots at all despite the viscosity of the juice I'm using and overrall very glad I bought one for when I have one of my Ego moments. I love my mods but an Ego is a reliable back up and the Twist particularly valuable.

Last edited:
I'd say it surely does Bryan. If you like the big you'll like the little ;)

I got one of these recently from Liberty Flights. It came as standard with a 2.4 ohm head. I have to say it's a great sturdy well designed tank. It looks good on some smaller devices and is a good capacity for some flavours - it's bigger sibling is OK for regular daily vapes. Heads are interchangeable with those of big brother too. My only criticism is... this really should be supplied with the 1.8 ohm head as standard = this is the resistance most suited to standard 3.7v devices - which size wise (physical and capacity) it suits well.

Currently vaping Eden on this at 4.6 volts and its lovely :)

So LF don't add in the other heads then Bryan. Hope it was a bit cheaper? I agree...1.8 ohms for 3.7 V and under...the 2.4and 2.8 more useful on a variable voltage device. Glad you like it. Still using mine after a week with same head ( not exclusively) and probably filled it maybe 10 times

So LF don't add in the other heads then Bryan. Hope it was a bit cheaper? I agree...1.8 ohms for 3.7 V and under...the 2.4and 2.8 more useful on a variable voltage device. Glad you like it. Still using mine after a week with same head ( not exclusively) and probably filled it maybe 10 times

I am still on the original head and wick on my first Vivi Nova. It's had at least 100 ml of Cigarrillos through it. These things are brilliant value and durable. Hope the baby is as good.

I actually prefer the mini to the the big one ... I think it has a bit better flavour ... not much in it ... but iM loving it so far! easy to rewick yourself as well .. which makes it longevity fabulous for the price

Back
Top Bottom