What's new

33,000 more beds being readied

Mr Ripple

Legend
Currently in excess of 6,000 cases in hospital.
There is an excess of 3,000 spare beds ready for cases.
And the update today the head of the NHS said they are in the process of readying a further 33,000 more beds.

They also said death rates in the UK are currently on track for doubling every 3-5 days.

Currently in excess of 6,000 cases in hospital.
There is an excess of 3,000 spare beds ready for cases.
And the update today the head of the NHS said they are in the process of readying a further 33,000 more beds.

They also said death rates in the UK are currently on track for doubling every 3-5 days.

Is there any good news?

Is there any good news?
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply............ I've been looking and know you are waiting......your query will be answered as soon as good news becomes available.........

I don’t want to upset anyone, or lose friends as I did when I posted this on FB yesterday. But I’ve done some sums, and at the worst estimate, we stand to lose 1.36 million of our friends and family before this is done.

@RAPTOREX they also missed out on taking part in an EU ventilator procurement scheme because somebody allegedly overlooked an email.

I don’t want to upset anyone, or lose friends as I did when I posted this on FB yesterday. But I’ve done some sums, and at the worst estimate, we stand to lose 1.36 million of our friends and family before this is done.
Thats some scary statistics and even more scary if that's not accounting for when it takes hold of some of the underdeveloped countries.

Back
Top Bottom