What's new

33,000 more beds being readied

Based on government projections of 2% of a total population of (almost) 68 million. Tbf, the final total is likely to be significantly lower, this is worst case.
Is this if it's left alone to take it's course? Or how it's likely to progess even with us battling against it?

I don’t want to upset anyone, or lose friends as I did when I posted this on FB yesterday. But I’ve done some sums, and at the worst estimate, we stand to lose 1.36 million of our friends and family before this is done.
Oh lord. That's heart breaking.

Is this if it's left alone to take it's course? Or how it's likely to progess even with us battling against it?
It’s the worst case scenario based on current compliance and transmission data, as of yesterday. It may have changed in this fluid environment.

Thats some scary statistics and even more scary if that's not accounting for when it takes hold of some of the underdeveloped countries.
If you think that's frightening. Just imagine what it's like to be a US citizen. They haven't had a properly functions health system for over 35 years. They're looking at 10 times that.

I don’t want to upset anyone, or lose friends as I did when I posted this on FB yesterday. But I’ve done some sums, and at the worst estimate, we stand to lose 1.36 million of our friends and family before this is done.
You lost FB friends over that? It doesn't sound like a very nice place to visit.

Back
Top Bottom