What's new

33,000 more beds being readied

It’s the worst case scenario based on current compliance and transmission data, as of yesterday. It may have changed in this fluid environment.
Bad taste i know but maybe i understand about the toilet roll now.?...?..?...?..

tenor (4).gif

You lost FB friends over that? It doesn't sound like a very nice place to visit.
Just the one, who called me a scaremonger and accused me of making up statistics.
I don’t make up statistics, I extrapolate them for a living.

Just the one, who called me a scaremonger and accused me of making up statistics.
I don’t make up statistics, I extrapolate them for a living.
I know it frightens many people. But them making like an Ostrich, isn't going to help. My partner is the same. She's from the, if you don't think about it it won't happen, crew too.

I know it frightens many people. But them making like an Ostrich, isn't going to help. My partner is the same. She's from the, if you don't think about it it won't happen, crew too.
To be honest, it is scary, I’m scared and so should everyone else be. I put it on FB in the hope that at least one dickhead who insists on living life as it used to be read it and had an epiphany....well, it seems that at least one did.

IF it passes required testing etc then it's likely to be built at the Wiltshire plant not in the Far East where Dyson moved most of it's production to.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52043767
It's not designed either, it seems. And his wage system isn't, or wasn't, much better in the UK, for line workers. They're still filling the coffers of an expat, not supporting businesses in the UK. The country needs functioning businesses, atm, and will even more so when this passes. Dyson offeres nothing like that.

ive just been into work this evening to pick up some work to do at home.
as of today we should be seeing 0.6% of covid patients while our workload is actualy 6% of the whole country.
all the assholes that were out having a jolly at the weekend on the beaches and parks will have blood on their hands as at least 50% of them would of been carriers without even knowing about it.

ive just been into work this evening to pick up some work to do at home.
as of today we should be seeing 0.6% of covid patients while our workload is actualy 6% of the whole country.
all the assholes that were out having a jolly at the weekend on the beaches and parks will have blood on their hands as at least 50% of them would of been carriers without even knowing about it.
We need total lockdown.
Although the thought dawned on me earlier how the police would enforce it while maintaining the 2m rule.
Tazers maybe or more armed cops.

Back
Top Bottom