What's new

5 Pawns delisted by Cloud 9 after tests show record levels of Diacetyl

Interesting to see how differently the C9V results have been viewed as opposed to the Vapourshark ones.

I appreciate that C9V are a vendor not a manufacturer and have a great rep, but it is still a widely different attitude being displayed

The major difference is vaporshark are a juice manufacturer who also happened to post "our juices are totally clean, it's in the public interest but hey - we'll still make profit selling these dangerous products"

The could have contacted all their suppliers with the info and assisted them in making things safer. They didn't, they used it for PR and spin

Well the plot is thickening and the C&Ds must be flying out (this is pure speculation ) as the 10+ page thread on the other place has now been removed regarding this fiasco!

The 5P results posted today have been the most interesting to me. A company that built it's whole reputation on having the cleanest, best eliquids out there, and it seems this just isn't true.

Fun times ahead...

And for the benefit of those not fully conversant with internet pictures...

wxtkwX3.jpg

This is strange....the guy on the FP stand said to me when I asked him about the recent thing with vapershark, that there liquids contain an ingredient that mimics DA but isn't actually DA.....i reckon they had a heads up about this

This is strange....the guy on the FP stand said to me when I asked him about the recent thing with vapershark, that there liquids contain an ingredient that mimics DA but isn't actually DA.....i reckon they had a heads up about this

I believe cloud 9 contacted them 2 months ago about this in the first instance from rumour and scuttlebutt. And FP just ignored it.

Back
Top Bottom