What's new

5 Pawns delisted by Cloud 9 after tests show record levels of Diacetyl

This is strange....the guy on the FP stand said to me when I asked him about the recent thing with vapershark, that there liquids contain an ingredient that mimics DA but isn't actually DA.....i reckon they had a heads up about this

They had notice. Almost 2 months by all accounts.

I've never heard of an ingredient that mimics da...

I believe cloud 9 contacted them 2 months ago about this in the first instance from rumour and scuttlebutt. And FP just ignored it.

wouldnt surprise me. why would a big U.S juice firm give a fuck about a little Brit vape shop. or thats how i suspect FP see the situation.

now even if they do end up proving cloud9s test were wrong they should have at least dignified them with a responce imo.

Just as with MrTeaTime I also spent about half an hour chatting to the FP guy at Harrogate abut the VS testing, FPs stance on it, teasing their liquid and DA & AP in general. I was also told something very similar (along with about 3 or 4 others who were there). That FP know exactly what is in their juice, that there was definatly no DA or AP in it and that their liquid is designed on a molecular level to the highest standards but that under certain test conditions some of their liquids contain ingredients that mimic DA & AP but these were false positives. It seemed an odd thing to say but I didn't really think about it to much. In hindsight and with the latest C9 tests it makes a lot more sense that this may have been a corporate line that they are trying to spin preempting the upcoming shitstorm.

FP know exactly what is in their juice

Utter bullshit - sorry but not possible..

that their liquid is designed on a molecular level.

Utterly pretentious bullshit

Why the feck can't juice companies just be upfront about things - ie: vaping isn't safe, some of the ingredients will be found out to have nasties in of some degree, we do what we can to ensure the known ones aren't at bad levels, we'll do more as more is known.

fucking molecular level..... Are they all chemistry nobel prize recipients?

I'm just telling you what he told me and others, I'm not saying I believed it or that any of it was true, just what line they were spinning at the show.

I suppose it all depends on the perspective where you're coming from... but for me, I have smoked 40 a day for about 35 years, 2/3rds of my working life I was covered in petrol (not the same time as smoking)/carbonized oil/asbestos dust from thousands of brake and clutch replacements and probably had skin contact with more than my fair share of "caution this will fek u up chemical" n I live near a major road going into London with the worlds busiest airport n a squillion planes pumping there poop out.........KIN ELL, no wonder I am dead!!!!!!!

So at this stage in my life a few chemicals found in some juice (which was a lesser dose than in a packet of Rothmans) just aint going to faze myself too much!

Just remember....living will kill you!

Back
Top Bottom