What's new

A sad day for vapours. we are fooked

being worried about a change is what will make most people vote stay in. I would probably still be smoking if i was worried about a change. Ok the EU has done some good things but also a lot of naff ideas mostly centered around money. If we stay in i think there's a chance that the EU may eventually put a stop to vaping altogether because of the money from big tobacco and Pharma.
Voting out would give us the power to choose who makes the rules every five years rather than just have them forced upon us.
More things make me say leave than just vaping.
I have said it before we gave up smoking by trying something different and it has for most worked and we would now not go back to smoking.
What we need to do is change things lets try a different government rather than the same old cons or labs.
EU referendum could go either way but if we vote out we can only blame our own representatives for the rules.
It won't be the neighbours fault. So i am in favour of Brexit

being worried about a change is what will make most people vote stay in. I would probably still be smoking if i was worried about a change. Ok the EU has done some good things but also a lot of naff ideas mostly centered around money. If we stay in i think there's a chance that the EU may eventually put a stop to vaping altogether because of the money from big tobacco and Pharma.
Voting out would give us the power to choose who makes the rules every five years rather than just have them forced upon us.
More things make me say leave than just vaping.
I have said it before we gave up smoking by trying something different and it has for most worked and we would now not go back to smoking.
What we need to do is change things lets try a different government rather than the same old cons or labs.
EU referendum could go either way but if we vote out we can only blame our own representatives for the rules.
It won't be the neighbours fault. So i am in favour of Brexit

You're right, we need massive changes ...

leaving the EU will just be the start, not the end. ... and it's not going to be easy, but the EU is a sinking ship and we need to get off it, even if the waters are dangerous. It has to be better to do it now than wait until the collapse which I'm convinced will happen, maybe not in my lifetime but certainly within my children's.

If we get an exit vote, does this mean the eu will let us leave or is it just the government to then get us out?

If we get an exit vote, does this mean the eu will let us leave or is it just the government to then get us out?

good question .... they can't stop us leaving, it will be the government's job to negotiate how and when exactly it will happen but won't happen overnight. ... there will have to be some kind of 'exit-strategy' and I wouldn't be suprised if a general election was forced too.

Someone else mentioned this and i dont understand it. Would you care to explain it please?

They're waiting to see whether we stay or not so they can take into account any money Britain will be giving to the cause. Again.

I do feel really sorry for Greece but they really should have jumped when they had the chance and got out of the single currency, it's killing them.

Back
Top Bottom