What's new

air purifier reaction

so this purifier must be pretty good, it detects PM1, PM2.5 and PM10. i will conduct some experiments later with this atmos labs and unflavoured liquid.

so this purifier must be pretty good, it detects PM1, PM2.5 and PM10. i will conduct some experiments later with this atmos labs and unflavoured liquid.

Cool, I know exactly what you are going on about!

I think he's needing to go for a good wank n plant some trees in the living room:D

I don’t have an air purifier but I’m finding this topic rather interesting. Flavorah are pretty transparent when it comes to what they use in their concentrates and I think there is a safety data sheet for each of their flavours that you can look up.

I don’t have an air purifier but I’m finding this topic rather interesting. Flavorah are pretty transparent when it comes to what they use in their concentrates and I think there is a safety data sheet for each of their flavours that you can look up.

It will be unrelated....something else he is consistently doing when vaping them tobacco's .....eating figs or something...window is open...wife is cooking children:)

the composition section of the sds sheets mostly just say “mixture of aromatic compounds” and only declare generic stuff like ethyl alcohol.
some others have this:

“A Flavoring Compound: A multi component mixture of flavoring ingredients. The specific chemical identities of the ingredients not listed herein are considered by Flavorah to be trade secrets and are withheld in accordance with the provisions of 1910.1200 of Title 29 of the US Code of Federal Regulations.”

It will be unrelated....something else he is consistently doing when vaping them tobacco's .....eating figs or something...window is open...wife is cooking children:)

you’ve lost the plot. who has their windae open in november ffs? :)

I have ended up getting a Air Purifier due to the bloody new fire alarm's going off every few hours. Got the Levoit one from Amazon, after trying reducing the PG/VG ratio down from 70/30 vg, to 50/50, and still the fuckers went off. ( Amazon product ASIN B07JBYGKQW
No issues since thank fck.

Back
Top Bottom