What's new

air purifier reaction

I came on to this thread with the full intention of taking the piss out of @zouzounaki and his yoghurt weaving ways - only to find a fairly interesting thread

gutted

ah i’d forgot about this, but do have an update. FA custard and FLV fig don’t seem to bother the purifier (edit: at least not in the way the cloudier FLV tobaccos do. it seems to react to them similarly to unflavoured liquid, which is a wee bit but not much).

but for the last week or so it’s been in a different location (in the hall outside the kitchen) so my flavour concentrate air quality experiment is on hold for the time being.

Last edited:
I've ordered 1. Came here to see if it reduces build up on glass in the home from vaping. Also got it to try make my damp house a little less funky lol

it will not do anything for your dampness @Lisa Bolton . about the vape residue, can’t say for sure cause i’ve never had that problem but it does absorb vapour so i think it should help.

I've ordered 1. Came here to see if it reduces build up on glass in the home from vaping. Also got it to try make my damp house a little less funky lol

You'll want a dehumidifier to help with the damp Lisa.

Interesting thread this, I was wondering if it could be flavours that are made using ethanol extraction or something.

You'll want a dehumidifier to help with the damp Lisa.

Interesting thread this, I was wondering if it could be flavours that are made using ethanol extraction or something.
I know, I'm hoping to move when I finally get local authority housing so I'll put up with the damp for now.

I know, I'm hoping to move when I finally get local authority housing so I'll put up with the damp for now.

Having worked in local authority housing many years ago, I wish you the very best of luck *cough*lie about an abusive partner or something*cough*

Having worked in local authority housing many years ago, I wish you the very best of luck *cough*lie about an abusive partner or something*cough*
I don't stand a chance. I'm single in a private rented that should be condemned. Landlord won't put my rent up of I stay quiet

I don't stand a chance. I'm single in a private rented that should be condemned. Landlord won't put my rent up of I stay quiet

That's a really crap situation to be in, if where you're living is real bad try and get a housing officer to come and take a look to help your case, otherwise they're probably gonna be like 'well shes got a roof over her head'. I hope things work out for you soon.

That's a really crap situation to be in, if where you're living is real bad try and get a housing officer to come and take a look to help your case, otherwise they're probably gonna be like 'well shes got a roof over her head'. I hope things work out for you soon.
Council told me to contact someone to report my landlord. Not liking that because I've already been told if I have to have everything sorted, my rent will go up by £300

Back
Top Bottom