What's new

air purifier reaction

I've ordered 1. Came here to see if it reduces build up on glass in the home from vaping. Also got it to try make my damp house a little less funky lol
If your damp is not penetrating damp then a dehumidifier can most certainly help. Generally desiccant dehumidifier's works better at lower temps (15c or less), refrigerant (compressor type) dehumidifier's are better at higher temps (15c or above). Buy one of these if you dont already have one, it's important to know your humidity readings . I live in a basement flat, the struggle is real :doh:

upload_2023-12-12_9-35-32.png

Edit: a dehumidifier can help with penetrating damp but most likely you would need to run it 24/7, which would be expensive to do these days.

If your damp is not penetrating damp then a dehumidifier can most certainly help. Generally desiccant dehumidifier's works better at lower temps (15c or less), refrigerant (compressor type) dehumidifier's are better at higher temps (15c or above). Buy one of these if you dont already have one, it's important to know your humidity readings . I live in a basement flat, the struggle is real :doh:

View attachment 342241

Edit: a dehumidifier can help with penetrating damp but most likely you would need to run it 24/7, which would be expensive to do these days.
The damp is mostly located upstairs, behind kitchen cupboards and by the back door. Also have leaks when it rains, downstairs but that's another issue. I don't think it'll help much but if it can make the air free of mould deposits whilst downstairs it'll help.

I put 1 of those bags in the kitchen cupboard that draws the moisture. In a couple of months it was full! I constantly have to wash crockery as it's got mould on.

Got it. Set it to auto, soon as I started cooking tea it came on and while chilling sitting in front of the TV vaping it's on constantly. It's not very noisy either.
IMG_20231212_180234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom