What's new

Alternative for bobas bounty

I was going to give it a go but they charge about £50 for shipping to the UK. I have used import companies in the past that give you a US address to ship too. They then deal with shipping from the US to the uk. Probably still cheaper but a pain in the rear to organise.
So I'm going to have to pass on this one unfortunately.
Got a few eliquids to try now. If I find anything worthy amongst them I'll post it up here.
I also took a long shot & ordered some Bob's passion from aroma team. Seen it for sale online for years but never bit as I have doubts but for the sake of £4 it's worth a punt.
Let me know what bobs passion is like

Off the back of a comment on this thread i ordered a bottle of Inca Gold Reserve from Digbys. They kindly sent me two bottles, so shout out to Digbys.
I added nic about 5 weeks ago & have left it too steep, Had a quick go in an rda yesterday & was pleasantly surprised. Not bad at all. Probably needs to steep a little longer but this maybe one of those rare occasions when the bottle doesn't get tried once & is then directed to the bin. Maybe not a replacement for boba but not a bad sweet tobacco vape.

Last edited:
Off the back of a comment on this thread i ordered a bottle of Inca Gold Reserve from Digbys. They kindly sent me two bottles, so shout out to Digbys.
I added nic about 5 weeks ago & have left it too steep, Had a quick go in an rda yesterday & was presently surprised. Not bad at all. Probably needs to steep a little longer but this maybe one of those rare occasions when the bottle doesn't get tried once & is then directed to the bin. Maybe not a replacement for boba but not a bad sweet tobacco vape.
Its a nice vape as is the standard Inca.

Back
Top Bottom