What's new

American E-Juice - Do you vape any?

donkruler

Postman
I’m not sure if we have any Americans on this thing, we probably do, but I find it interesting that I don’t hear a lot of reviews or recommendations about Juice from the states. I know they are sold over here but we pay premium for them, but what is your experience with them and any favourites?

I myself am a big mint aniseed fruit menthol type guy, but I won’t lie, some of those sweet candy juices are amazing, they know how to get them spot on to the actual candy.

If anyone knows where to purchase some good American juices online from the UK, that would be helpful [emoji119][emoji106][emoji106]

I myself am a big mint aniseed fruit menthol type guy, but I won’t lie, some of those sweet candy juices are amazing, they know how to get them spot on to the actual candy.

If anyone knows where to purchase some good American juices online from the UK, that would be helpful [emoji119][emoji106][emoji106]

youve posted this in the mouth to lung section so just to clarify are you lokking for 50/50 as most american juices are 70-80vg
look no further than vape potions who are one of the cheapest in the uk https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/

also plenty of others can be found here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

youve posted this in the mouth to lung section so just to clarify are you lokking for 50/50 as most american juices are 70-80vg
look no further than vape potions who are one of the cheapest in the uk https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/

also plenty of others can be found here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks for those links [emoji119][emoji119][emoji106]. Oddly enough I have just got this Berserker mtl RDA up and running and have a Sqounk box to match it so I guess I can use the higher VG. 50/50 is for my tanks so great to have that option too. Cheers

'murcan here.

I'm not much for most of the typical American candy flavored juices, but there is one standout I've found: Supreme Sourz. In particular, the apple and rainbow are superb. They have the strongest flavor of any liquid i've tried and the sour thing is spot on sour candy. This is high vg 3 and 6mg stuff though, so not typical mtl juice. Good for restricted draw squonking. Hi Drip is another in this category that might be worth tracking down, probably the best Hi Chew flavors (popular East Asian style fruit candy, not sure if you have that in UK).

I mostly use NETs and salts for mtl these days.

real-tobacco-extracts.com have far and away the best NETs I've found. They ship internationally. Their black currant tobacco is amazing, and I hear the tea extracts are very good and unique.

For salts I keep coming back to it's Charlie Noble Tripoli (fig, almond, spice, and a touch of tobacco - my favorite salts liquid), Milkman Churrios (bakery with cinnamon), Salt Bae Red Mango (a bit like Juul mango but 100% better), Chill Salted Cool Lime (lime soda/candy with koolada). All of the Solace salts are solid too.

'murcan here.

I'm not much for most of the typical American candy flavored juices, but there is one standout I've found: Supreme Sourz. In particular, the apple and rainbow are superb. They have the strongest flavor of any liquid i've tried and the sour thing is spot on sour candy. This is high vg 3 and 6mg stuff though, so not typical mtl juice. Good for restricted draw squonking. Hi Drip is another in this category that might be worth tracking down, probably the best Hi Chew flavors (popular East Asian style fruit candy, not sure if you have that in UK).

I mostly use NETs and salts for mtl these days.

real-tobacco-extracts.com have far and away the best NETs I've found. They ship internationally. Their black currant tobacco is amazing, and I hear the tea extracts are very good and unique.

For salts I keep coming back to it's Charlie Noble Tripoli (fig, almond, spice, and a touch of tobacco - my favorite salts liquid), Milkman Churrios (bakery with cinnamon), Salt Bae Red Mango (a bit like Juul mango but 100% better), Chill Salted Cool Lime (lime soda/candy with koolada). All of the Solace salts are solid too.
Have you tried the presidio from Frisco vapes in 50/50. Lovely tobacco, pear cinnamon. Gorgeous stuff and of course I keep banging on about ascension from immortal fog (ecigexpress). Not quite how it reads. A real earthy desert but heavenly.

My ADV’s are both American from DB Liquids. Not typically US juices. Not massively sweet and subtle enough to be an all dayer.

If you like your mints then Brasberry Mint is probably the most famous of their juices over here. Wasn’t for me but it was pleasant enough in small quantities.

You can get them in 50/50 70/30 or max VG so they have something for all tastes.

My ADV’s are both American from DB Liquids. Not typically US juices. Not massively sweet and subtle enough to be an all dayer.

If you like your mints then Brasberry Mint is probably the most famous of their juices over here. Wasn’t for me but it was pleasant enough in small quantities.

You can get them in 50/50 70/30 or max VG so they have something for all tastes.
Dave. Do you order direct from the state's (if so, any issue's ?) Or have you a UK supplier.
I've had friends bring mine over or parcel them for me before with success but I'm considering running the gambit of ordering direct.

Dave. Do you order direct from the state's (if so, any issue's ?) Or have you a UK supplier.
I've had friends bring mine over or parcel them for me before with success but I'm considering running the gambit of ordering direct.

Ordered directly from Zamplebox and never had any issues, had quite a few deliveries.
Worst I had was a broken bottle from mishandling, but no issues with the shipping / customs so to speak.

Ordered directly from Zamplebox and never had any issues, had quite a few deliveries.
Worst I had was a broken bottle from mishandling, but no issues with the shipping / customs so to speak.
Excellent. Ecigexpress are well known in the states and have multiple UK shipping options so I will commit. Don't like keep bothering our American friends to repack and post for me.

Always ordered direct. Bottles marked as Zero nic by request. One customs charge in 20+ orders.

Got a discount code if you feel like ordering. Free postage too. Takes about a week. Any longer and expect customs.

Back
Top Bottom