What's new

any 22mm drippers out there?

Huh dafuq you on bout lad :confused:

The Mert!

Another German mod, from a different place, that costs 95 Euros instead of 59 :p

And as I don't read German, I have to use Google translate, but it's rather literal. This is a pisser as the Germans largely talk backwards!

The Mert!

Another German mod, from a different place, that costs 95 Euros instead of 59 :p

And as I don't read German, I have to use Google translate, but it's rather literal. This is a pisser as the Germans largely talk backwards!

Hehe I see said the blind man, so have you ordered one :)

The Mert!

Not working reading vapings you are.

Not working reading vapings you are.

indubitably.jpg

cant buy right now so put this in general instead of wanted ( if thats how wanted works , otherwise shove it there ofcourse :) )

i just recieved a brass tube set for my evic , and now i think it looks awesome , but now i want something that will sit flush with it for added aesthetics. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Brass evic tubes you say?
Where from and how much?

the DRA XL V2 arrived today. it ooks freaking stunning on my nemesis. was a doddle to set up. little unsure about th adjustable arm as it feels like it could snap at any minute. but i wrapped a coil and it was huge ! now normally if id screwed up and nipped the wire ends already id have to re wrap a new coil.

with this i just moved the arms closer took a couple wraps off and boom. hassle free adjustment :D

thanks for the suggestion
@whitt77

just to clarify , @
Vapemonkey1980 had nothing to do with this purchase AT ALL he nearly impersonated another member and took the credit. bad ninja !

Last edited:
the DRA XL V2 arrived today. it ooks freaking stunning on my nemesis. was a doddle to set up. little unsure about th adjustable arm as it feels like it could snap at any minute. but i wrapped a coil and it was huge ! now normally if id screwed up and nipped the wire ends already id have to re wrap a new coil.

with this i just moved the arms closer took a couple wraps off and boom. hassle free adjustment :D

thanks for the suggestion @Vapemonkey1980 :)

Before that little nance whit comes along, I feel I must point out it was whit77 who suggested it :)

Still happy to steal his thunder though :D

Back
Top Bottom