What's new

Any info on this

It’s been floating around on the BP Mods FB group for a while, not seen any reviews yet.

I've been doing my research on it as the resident BP mods obsessive.

From what I've found it's an Italian designed collaboration with BP mods and a YouTuber?

It's gravity fed, so definite sure vibes but it also looks to be top fill.
Which will tick a lot of boxes for people who loved the sure but hated the fill method.

There are different mid sections, between the deck and the tank that have different flavour profiles based on their shape, a bit like the second chimney that you get with the pioneer 1.5
and different airflow pins including a 0.8mm x2 pin which we haven't seen yet from BP mods.

All the info I've found has been from Google translated European websites so I can't guarantee any of it.

But I will be following this one with interest.

Just realised basically all of what I said is on ecigone but I don't trust them.

so I stubbornly find my info elsewhere after they took 6 weeks to ship an adapter that I pre ordered

Just realised basically all of what I said is on ecigone but I don't trust them.

so I stubbornly find my info elsewhere after they took 6 weeks to ship an adapter that I pre ordered
I get your frustration with EC1 I had when I pre ordered the wotofo X, but at the end of the day its not EC1 fault can hardly blame them for what's happening in China right know.

I suspect the magical phrase 'pre-order' was the reason for the delay rather than a specific problem with EC1. Pre-order means you're putting dibs in to pay up front to get one as soon as they are manufactured, unfortunately it gives no fixed guarantee of when they will be manufactured or when the first batch will actually be released. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes there are issues with manufacturing and you get a lengthy wait...

I get your frustration with EC1 I had when I pre ordered the wotofo X, but at the end of the day its not EC1 fault can hardly blame them for what's happening in China right know.
My main issue with ecigone is they not only shipped half the order without telling me there was a crucial part missing.
They then had the same item "in stock" for a full week before they shipped mine out, which they only did because I reminded them.
It's an easy mistake to make but it's not the first time and an apology would've been nice.

I'm fully aware that if you pre order something you'll be in for a wait but other shops will at least tell you when your item is being shipped, instead of having pointless countdown timers on their site which mean nothing.

I'm not saying ecigone is a bad retailer but their customer service needs work and I'd rather wait for things to be in stock than pre order from them again.

O.M.G. I think I'm in love. That @dovpo_uk Themis box mod looks pretty damn sexy too.

as the resident BP mods obsessive.

From what I've found it's an Italian designed collaboration with BP mods and a YouTuber?

It's gravity fed, so definite sure vibes but it also looks to be top fill.
Which will tick a lot of boxes for people who loved the sure but hated the fill method.

There are different mid sections, between the deck and the tank that have different flavour profiles based on their shape, a bit like the second chimney that you get with the pioneer 1.5
and different airflow pins including a 0.8mm x2 pin which we haven't seen yet from BP mods.

All the info I've found has been from Google translated European websites so I can't guarantee any of it.

But I will be following this one with interest.

I challenge you as the biggest BP fan-boy here! The only difference is that you actually have the stuff and I merely covert it! LOL. :rofl::rotflmao:

O.M.G. I think I'm in love. That @dovpo_uk Themis box mod looks pretty damn sexy too.

I challenge you as the biggest BP fan-boy here! The only difference is that you actually have the stuff and I merely covert it! LOL. :rofl::rotflmao:
20221024_104429.jpg
just gonna leave this here...... the funny thing is, it's an old photo.

Back
Top Bottom