What's new

Any nice tasting one shots or premium e-liquid?

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey guys,

I mostly buy the usual Custard and Strawberry vapes and stuff and beginning to not able to taste as much.. i know about vapers tounge but i'm also starting to get sick of the flavours i'm buying.

I want to try something different to what I have which I have is Custards, Strawberries vapes and pastry vapes in general.

I want to have mixture of different suggestions to vape now, because everytime I look into my cupboard to vape something everything is tasting more or less the same just with a hint of something else but i'm getting sick of that now.

Anybody got any oneshots or even nice premium?
Also a little discount would nice if you guys know any?[emoji3]

Thanks guys in advance!

Vapour depot have some one shots from a place called goldfish sauce and the fruit smasher is a well nice fruit flavour

I’m trying to work out a tzatziki recipe. But it’s on hold cause I’ve not had he time to extract dill flavour from the essential oil. Also wondering how I might be able to find garlic concentrate, and make it taste salty.

Chefs flavours have shed loads of stuff. Have a browse.
I know about chefs flavours mate, i'm on about what actual flavours of one shots to buy and try for myself? Like recommendations, I have bought from Chefs but just end up buying the same flavours and i'm getting sick of them now mate.
Vapour depot have some one shots from a place called goldfish sauce and the fruit smasher is a well nice fruit flavour
I've never tried vapour depot but I've heard of them? What other flavours have you tried from there? Have you tried there cookie dough flavour? Is it the one shots you buy from there or there ready made e-liquid by them?

I think I had an email from them saying you can buy shortfalls from them at a pretty good price, psycho bunnies twister and bake well one shots are spot on, actually taste like what they are meant to

DIYorDIE misty is my all day vape, also fantastic by divine shots, both on chef's

I think I had an email from them saying you can buy shortfalls from them at a pretty good price, psycho bunnies twister and bake well one shots are spot on, actually taste like what they are meant to
Oh yeah I had a look last night on the shortfills think there £18 for a 100ml, i'll have another look today see whats on, I like the sound of the Jam on Toast ones by Just Jam, have you tried any of them at all?
DIYorDIE misty is my all day vape, also fantastic by divine shots, both on chef's
I've had a few of DIYorDIE's, I've Boardside (Think its called), Bronuts which i'm vaping now and also Funfetti which taste the same as custard imo[emoji23], i'll have a look on what you mentioned mate

Oh yeah I had a look last night on the shortfills think there £18 for a 100ml, i'll have another look today see whats on, I like the sound of the Jam on Toast ones by Just Jam, have you tried any of them at all?

I've had a few of DIYorDIE's, I've Boardside (Think its called), Bronuts which i'm vaping now and also Funfetti which taste the same as custard imo[emoji23], i'll have a look on what you mentioned mate
Misty is like a juice box, playground memories [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom