What's new

Arcana 22

I don't really do much... I trim the cotton level with the atty diameter and as smoothly (as possible) slip it into the juice wells. If you're not getting dry hits or gurgling and the cotton doesn't look all dried out, I should imagine you're wicking it properly.

I don't really know what the answer could be....

I can mail you some cotton to try if you're in the uk somewhere, or for when you get back if not. PM me your address if any good.
Guess i'll try with little less cotton next build. With dry cotton or hit had no issues so far, cotton and wells seem too soaked even.
Thanks a bunch for cotton but i already have it waiting in my shopping cart and will order next week when i'll be on .y way back home (germany) frome vacation.

Will play a bit more with it and post my progress.

Cheers

@Kanalplus is the arcana the only rebuildable attie you have? it may just be you don’t get on with it, atties can be a bit like that great for some and average for others.

@Kanalplus is the arcana the only rebuildable attie you have? it may just be you don’t get on with it, atties can be a bit like that great for some and average for others.
First MTL rebuildable, been using mostly RDAs and last thing i bought was elder dragon some years ago and that was the only thing that survived on top of my tree of life mech.
Been really out of the game with everything vaping related and actually i was shopping for a single coil sub ohm rta and somehow convinced myself i would be better of with stealthy mtl setup.
Did some reading and saw a lot of praise for arcana 22 so i treated myself with one.
But... that impulse xros buy really did a number on me... flavour is just awsome, it's stealthy and pocketable but it's really not my style/thing, especially not pod changing thing.

Stick with the Arcana, almost everyone has been really happy with it. Try adjusting your coil height if you haven’t played with it yet. That’s about the only other thing that I can think of that can dampen the flavor.

Just remember that you’ll save yourself a fortune by using rebuildables :yahoo:

Stick with the Arcana, almost everyone has been really happy with it. Try adjusting your coil height if you haven’t played with it yet. That’s about the only other thing that I can think of that can dampen the flavor.

Just remember that you’ll save yourself a fortune by using rebuildables :yahoo:
That's the plan
Not sure if it's coil thing as i've tried every single wire i have, prebuilt coils, round wire, claptons, fused claptons.
Tried up to 4mm height down to almost close to shortung it, spaced it even...

Only thing that's left is cotton now but as i'm on a vacation i can only play with adjusting amount and lenght of cotton i have at hand and that thing is almost 2 years old so that might be also a problem.

I'm really not keen on buying pods, nothing against them but not my cup of tea.

It's a learning curve/ re adjustment fella, some rta's work better with a more fibreish cotton than a dense stodgy one which you are prob used to with rda's

Have had excellent flavour from the Arcana. Not quite as full on as a mesh coil but a bit bit different in a good way.

It's a learning curve/ re adjustment fella, some rta's work better with a more fibreish cotton than a dense stodgy one which you are prob used to with rda's
I don't doubt that. MTL is a whole new beast for me and so far i've learned that it takes a bit more effort and fine tunning compared to rebuilding or setting up RDA

Have had excellent flavour from the Arcana. Not quite as full on as a mesh coil but a bit bit different in a good way.
I'm having a bad day(s) with it and would love to reach your level of satisfaction with it. I've heard nothing but praise for arcana
Actually rta was suggested to me by shop keeper and at time i felt too confident to ask for any tips.

Any suggestion or tip would be more than welcome

I'm having a bad day(s) with it and would love to reach your level of satisfaction with it. I've heard nothing but praise for arcana
Actually rta was suggested to me by shop keeper and at time i felt too confident to ask for any tips.

Any suggestion or tip would be more than welcome

Try going really low with your coil height, maybe 2mm above the air hole. As others have said, don't use too much cotton. Those are the 2 most important tips.
I use the 1mm air reducer and run it at about 14 watts using 0.8 ohm coil.

Back
Top Bottom