What's new

Arcana, Diplomat or Kuma

orangertange

Postman
Just Brought myself a new (and exspensive) mod,
so obviously I’d better treat it to a new tank, 😛
Having a look what’s out there at the moment and these 3 seem to be the most interesting,
been mostly vaping on Dvarws for the past 5 years, and although the Cl is and option, thinking Its time I try something different

So if you could only choose one of the 3 which one would you choose?

Thanks

Have only used the Arcana, so I guess that would be my choice. I found the flavour spot on and the build very easy. However there were a few people that had issues with it, but I can't remember what.

Have only used the Arcana, so I guess that would be my choice. I found the flavour spot on and the build very easy. However there were a few people that had issues with it, but I can't remember what.
Yeah was about to pull trigger on diamond cut Arcana, but then saw the diplomat,

i remember somebody had terrible problems with the arcana and the customer service turned out to be shit. maybe it was @Netvaper ?

Not really a clone fan, but at least you can buy them, although I think diplomat is about to another batch

i remember somebody had terrible problems with the arcana and the customer service turned out to be shit. maybe it was @Netvaper ?

It was me, the jfc didn't work properly and it got stuck on a mod, Pipeline didn't want to know. If anyone wants it they can PM me and just pay postage, no drip though as I use that on ano rta.

I don't have the Diplomat or the Kuma so can't really speak to those but if you like loads of accessories and under coil airflow then try the Diplomat, if you prefer a simpler rta and side airflow then try the Kuma.

It was me, the jfc didn't work properly and it got stuck on a mod, Pipeline didn't want to know. If anyone wants it they can PM me and just pay postage, no drip though as I use that on ano rta.

I don't have the Diplomat or the Kuma so can't really speak to those but if you like loads of accessories and under coil airflow then try the Diplomat, if you prefer a simpler rta and side airflow then try the Kuma.
Cool, would like it but I’m quite new to this forum (although been lurking on and off for many years) so maybe a more regular should have it,

Don’t mind doing a swap for genuine origanal kayfun lite if you like?

I've got the arcana and the diplomat (clone) - in practice I tend to prefer the diplomat, even though the arcana looks better to my eyes and cost 6 times as much. @pancser put me onto it, and I'm glad he did.

One thing I would say is that it's worth getting the smaller airflow pin. I'm missing that and think it would be even better with it.

Back
Top Bottom