What's new

Arcana, Diplomat or Kuma

Wondering if anyone has used the top fill, or nano kit, and are they worth it?

I bought this rta because of the 5ml and the bottom fill ;) so those extras are not for me

maybe the 0.8 airpin would make it even better. Sadly, can't find one now
You have the clone, aren't you?
I am not 100% sure the original airpin fits the clones, but only one way to find out I guess :)

I bought this rta because of the 5ml and the bottom fill ;) so those extras are not for me

You have the clone, aren't you?
I am not 100% sure the original airpin fits the clones, but only one way to find out I guess :)
Apparently it’s got some kind of fancy top filling mechanism, wondered how well it worked,

Apparently it’s got some kind of fancy top filling mechanism, wondered how well it worked,

There's nothing really fancy about it but if you haven't seen it this review is worth a look, it goes through the top fill options and the myriad of accessories available for the Diplomat.

There's nothing really fancy about it but if you haven't seen it this review is worth a look, it goes through the top fill options and the myriad of accessories available for the Diplomat.

Thanks, is that you?

Come across a few of these vids whilst looking for a new atty

Great reviews
but was wondering if shorter tank makes better flavour/hotter vape?

Also top fill tends to flood deck, when there’s no shut off, but apparently they’ve done something that stops this

Thanks, is that you?

Great reviews

Also top fill tends to flood deck, when there’s no shut off, but apparently they’ve done something that stops this

No and I don't have this rta. Some do say they get better flavour from shorter chimneys, this one also has a 3ml top fill option so caters for them too.

Some other bottom fill rtas have a top fill option but otherwise the design is the same and from what I can tell the same is true of this one but maybe another member who uses a top fill kit on it knows more.

Thanks, is that you?

Great reviews

The bottom base plate and pin remind me of the artemis rta which was top fill and prone to flooding when filling, as mentioned wait and see if someone on here has one or elsewhere other than reviewers/influencers.

The bottom base plate and pin remind me of the artemis rta which was top fill and prone to flooding when filling, as mentioned wait and see if someone on here has one or elsewhere other than reviewers/influencers.
yeah going to be sitting on a nice new freehand m, so think top fill will be easier with the trick 510,
But not if it floods as nowhere for juice when clearing but in the catch cup, :(

i think top fill will always have a risk of flooding unless you can shut off the liquid holes in some way.

i think top fill will always have a risk of flooding unless you can shut off the liquid holes in some way.

Yip, it usually doesn't happen on the first or second fill with nice fresh cotton, but it will happen, a review is a first fill and it's great no leaks or gurgles Lol

Back
Top Bottom