What's new

Are you worthy ?

I will supply the tartan shopping trolley I will get one of the finest from Glasgow just cancel the comp and give me the gear lol

Yep. Best part is - I'm going on the train! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

So far, the list is:
4 different mods
Batteries
Charger
Some old high capacity batteries to charge my phone with... (charge them through the battery chargers usb)
As many RDAs as I can find.
Pure VG...
bag of cotton...
Kanthal.
2 pairs of jeans.
2 shirts...
Fox onesie
Tent
Sleeping bag...

Shit.

Youre taking your own shit? Dirty boy! :P
and yes 0.09 is probably a little low for me, lol! Better make sure I bring my purple efests with me then!

Raguri...
If you would like to receive a quote/sob story lol, poem, or catchy phrase to achieve worthiness of said giveaway, I could only offer a sob story <cringe>..... However, I have no wish to do this, as I will be perfectly happy if you could build me a coil for my setup (I want clouds, but not death lol, for Christ's sake think of the batteries lol).

Raguri...
If you would like to receive a quote/sob story lol, poem, or catchy phrase to achieve worthiness of said giveaway, I could only offer a sob story <cringe>..... However, I have no wish to do this, as I will be perfectly happy if you could build me a coil for my setup (I want clouds, but not death lol, for Christ's sake think of the batteries lol).

1 death coil coming up!

So when I'm running around like a headless chicken, you're offering monster re-coiling work?

Just trying to save myself some time, ya know ;)

Back
Top Bottom