What's new

Asked A.I to clone me a juice

Blazing Atoms

Postman
So I used Brave browsers AI to clone barista brews white chocolate mocha juice shortfill. It gave me some pretty wild percentages.

Also asked it about dinner lady lemon tart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521-221254.png
    Screenshot_20240521-221254.png
    147 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240521-215726.png
    Screenshot_20240521-215726.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
Sounds like an interesting idea. You know what they say though. "Garbage in = Garbage out". I think the AI needs to do a little bit of machine learning to figure out about overall flavour percentages and also what is the maximum amount of PG can be used to keep to the 60/40 target.

It`s not something that I would do whilst the originating company is still trading. I`m hoping that if any juice companies do decide it`s no longer worthwhile bothering that they will sell their recipes on an individual basis.

It`s not something that I would do whilst the originating company is still trading. I`m hoping that if any juice companies do decide it`s no longer worthwhile bothering that they will sell their recipes on an individual basis.
At those percentages' it would be unwise to make it anyways!

Or they could do what the Australian company Nimbus Vapour did, and release their recipies to the public.

Whether you're asking AI to come up with a tastealike clone or a whole new recipe, AI doesn't have taste buds so it'll never be able to judge what is good and what isn't.

Whether you're asking AI to come up with a tastealike clone or a whole new recipe, AI doesn't have taste buds so it'll never be able to judge what is good and what isn't.

Plenty of AI chefs out there. Doesn’t need taste buds to judge what is good.

Or they could do what the Australian company Nimbus Vapour did, and release their recipies to the public.

Even better

Plenty of AI chefs out there. Doesn’t need taste buds to judge what is good.

Of course it does. AI can't vape so somebody with taste buds has to provide the feedback as well as program the necessary knowledge in the first place to teach it how to know what is good and what isn't.

Of course it does. AI can't vape so somebody with taste buds has to provide the feedback as well as program the necessary knowledge in the first place to teach it how to know what is good and what isn't.

Using your argument you could say that AI can’t process or generate images without eyes. AI has been creating new food recipes for years without taste buds. You can’t have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom