What's new

Aspire Nautilus X not unscrewing

gee22

Postman
About 10 minutes ago, I tried to unscrew the top of my Nautilus X to fill it up with more juice but it's not unscrewing. It's stuck on there tightly. Any help or suggestions on how to unscrew it? Thanks.

Yep - rubber gloves usually do the trick. If that doesn't work, you might have to use a wrench or mole grips but use a cloth/rubber bands to protect the surface. Sometimes putting a tank in the freezer for a couple of hours will help too.

Tank tools if you have them, rubber gloves are a good backup and I sometimes find a good old fashioned tea towel does the trick. I have similar problems with the wismec amor mini tank it's a real PITA.

Are there any little airholes on the tank? Like the Nautilus Mini? Put the small allen key in one and turn with that?

a vape band you must have one or two of those lieing around

Invest in pipe grips - I bought a pair years ago and they're incredibly useful, not just for e-cig tanks.

Head over to check and vape they sell 3D printed tank grippers its worth ordering some to keep in and work real well when this happens [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom