What's new

batteries

Sounds to me like your local shop has had some fakes and has decided to buy from Efest and Aspire exclusively. We stock Efest, but we don't recommend them to customers based on Efest's own amp rating, we have our own amp rating for them. Some of them are actually good batteries, but we'd need to know which exact ones they were.

I may be wrong but aren't he4's a commonly counterfeited battery? There's a great site I found. (Will go try and dig out the link now) that does a very in depth breakdown on batteries and how to spot fakes. The top can tell you a lot as each manufacturers is somewhat unique. Will do find it now.

Have a look on ecolux, he has tested the batteries he sells and it gives the info on his listing. [emoji3]

I may be wrong but aren't he4's a commonly counterfeited battery? There's a great site I found. (Will go try and dig out the link now) that does a very in depth breakdown on batteries and how to spot fakes. The top can tell you a lot as each manufacturers is somewhat unique. Will do find it now.
I only have experience buying HE4's from batteries plus, which has always been fine, but I am not aware of them being any more likely to be counterfeit than any other big brand battery-I could of course be wrong here though.

A guide to spotting fakes is always handy though, I do recall a site that went into detail of the 25R and spotting fakes of those.

I think it may be the same site as it spoke of the tops of the battery for other brands, such as how many prongs the positive end has, if so it will be informative.

EDIT: Yes, that is the page @Thom2022 . A good guide there.

Back
Top Bottom