What's new

BB draining battery

Rickster

Legend
Any ideas folks as to why my BB original (Blem) factory 2nd, has started to drain the battery if left in overnight or a couple of days.
It's powered down and 5 clicked off.
I also feel its draining a wee tad faster than usual when in use, though I could be imagining this, but defo not the first?

Possibly stupid question here are you sure it's not the battery? Older cells dump their charge idle.

Possibly stupid question here are you sure it's not the battery? Older cells dump their charge idle.

No not a stupid ?....its a possibility my batteries are a good few years old, but I do have one that's new, will put that one in and see....cheers

If nothing else it rules out the obvious, I read somewhere that 18650s should be in rotation for 1-2 years max, thankfully fogstar give a really good potv discount so if that's the only problem it's an easy one.

Would be nice to hook it up to escribe to watch what it's doing, I understand it's an original, so as long as you're comfortable unhooking the zif socket to pop out the screen ribbon, you can use one of these...

http://www.vapesnake.shop/

If nothing else it rules out the obvious, I read somewhere that 18650s should be in rotation for 1-2 years max, thankfully fogstar give a really good potv discount so if that's the only problem it's an easy one.

Ffs the new one needs charged, will report back on that....will log into fogstar tomorrow n check, but it's been a good while, but you maybe correct as I have noticed a few don't seem to reach a full charge on the charger.

What battery type is it and do you own an xtar VC4S ?

What battery type is it and do you own an xtar VC4S ?

Molicel p26a..... efest lucv4....couple of sony's but unsure about them, can't remember if they are doing it too.
Edit: having a dumb moment....I do have another BB, so I suppose I can try the batts in there n see:blondmoment:

The fogstar code is POTV20 for 20% for anyone who doesn't already know.

Back
Top Bottom