What's new

Been almost 2 weeks..

reklan

Still haven't got my subtank mini.

I've emailed you, and the first time you responded, however the second i have received no response. I've also tried to phone on multiple occasions but had no answer.

I'm not blaming you, i'm willing to bet royal mail screwed up. But this is getting stupid, and i still don't have my subtank mini.

Not sure where else to contact you through, hope you notice this as i'm getting quite annoyed. (again, not blaming you. Should i be contacting RM, or you?)

Usually provides an excellent service. Try phoning, I understand that this is the best way to contact him (I read this on a previous thread). Hope this helps.

Still haven't got my subtank mini.

I've emailed you, and the first time you responded, however the second i have received no response. I've also tried to phone on multiple occasions but had no answer.

I'm not blaming you, i'm willing to bet royal mail screwed up. But this is getting stupid, and i still don't have my subtank mini.

Not sure where else to contact you through, hope you notice this as i'm getting quite annoyed. (again, not blaming you. Should i be contacting RM, or you?)

Hi
Sorry to hear you have not received your order yet,
please PM me your order number and we will look into it
if you are calling we are normally in the office MON-FRI 12pm-5pm

thanks

ash

Hi
Sorry to hear you have not received your order yet,
please PM me your order number and we will look into it
if you are calling we are normally in the office MON-FRI 12pm-5pm

thanks

ash