What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

Better off with the Strike, less gittering about by the sound of it :D

Did you open the box and think 'eh?'
Or is that just me :54:
Yep ..... that's exactly what I did .......... opened it and was 'what the feck is this for ..... and this ........ and these' ........ I even looked at the box again in case I'd got replacement fuses for the car by mistake ........ :D

The thing is, see, I have a Strike and a Shift .......... but I'm sitting here vaping on this just as a dripper and the flavour is better, I like the vape better. And I love the drip tip and heatsink combo. And it's really dinky, and it looks lovely on my Pico ............ even if the fecking beauty ring does spin round annoyingly .......... :25:

I'm exactly where I was with the Berserker Mini ......... initially bloody annoying but it had enough about it to make it worth persevering. They made a good tank, I use mine all the time. It looks like they''ve made a good dripper ........ I just wish their stuff was a bit more well thought out and user-friendly and it would be great.

Holy Shit!!!!!!

I know right?

Got the Wismec luxotic to review from Health Cabin, I didn't like the atty that came with it, but I'm enjoying the mod.... I still find myself pulling the cap off and dripping though, which is weird. .....review coming next week, so I won't say anything else. ;)

Back
Top Bottom