What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

So ...... having tried it as a dripper ....... briefly, as I do NOT like dripping, though it did look purdy.

P1160401.JPG

I've now set it up to squonk on the Wraith. I need a black one methinks ....... :P

P1160404.JPG

It's weird - I didn't much like squonking when I first tried it with a Squeeze, but with the Wraith being regulated so I can set the wattage, and the Berserker RDA being so tight ....... in fact so much like the vape from an RTA, I can barely tell the difference now. That lovely deep well (from those high sides that pissed me off when I was building it) means it's hard to over-squonk too. It seems to be a dripper for people who don't much like dripping .... rather ideal for me, in fact. :D

BIG thank you @Qwackers98 :2thumbsup:

All you need now is a little atty gaskey to stop the fecking beauty ring spinning round. At least it works on that one lol. On my authentic if i use the beauty ring on the squeeze the 510 dont connect lol. And i found the coil placement is quite good inline with the lip so just use your coil rod or drill bit etc couldnt be arsed with the crank handle lol.

That beauty ring hides a bloody great soul-sucking gap on the Pico, but luckily it all works well on the Wraith, and no spinning ........ :D

Why, thank you @zouzounaki :10:

Hmm, I’m not sure about that. They’ve taken the original pico aesthetic and ruined it by changing the proportions and putting a daft big screen and a button on the side.
Can't see that bothering me ....... especially as the reason I hated the original Squeeze was the lack of screen and buttons ....... :P

Back
Top Bottom