What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

I just watched vick’s review. Wish they had used a standard topfill system. I think the rest of tank is nice enough but not likely to buy one.

I liked the little slot-in airflow bits but I think I'll just keep the 1.5 on my wish list for the time being.

I still get better flavour from my 24mm MD rta than any of my other 22mm rta's ( although I did finally succumb & ordered a Spica Pro clone last night :11: ), so with this being 24mm it might be worth considering as well.

It's nearly as ugly as the Spica Pro too :14:

that top fill looks like apita so im out got the v1 but that floods on filling not tried the 1.5 yet

I'll brave it and go against the grain. I really like the aesthetics of this.

The current berserkers (the orig and 1.5) are among my favourite and most widely used tanks. But I think they look a bit shit.

Agree topfill system could be a pain, but I'd still like to give it a go. I also want the Ares 2 and Pandora though so it'll be a hard choice.

Edit: On re-looking, I like the silver one that VWV uses but the black one in the picture at the top looks cheap and nasty.

The current berserkers (the orig and 1.5) are among my favourite and most widely used tanks. But I think they look a bit shit.

Agree topfill system could be a pain, but I'd still like to give it a go. I also want the Ares 2 and Pandora though so it'll be a hard choice.

Edit: On re-looking, I like the silver one that VWV uses but the black one in the picture at the top looks cheap and nasty.

Good man. Take one for the team ;)

I agree, apart from the drip tip & that's no big deal, I think it looks alright. The under coil inserts & decks improvement look a good step, I'll try one out. Still can't see anywhere listed this, even VV haven't said anything about it

Last edited:
From the comments in that video, looks like any info wasn't supposed to drop until 15th June so maybe a week today we'll learn some more

Last edited:
Darn it, just when I thought I'd purged shiniitess from my system again this comes along. Always enjoyed the "draw" from the Beserker range and that deck and inserts look very promising indeed. Not bothered about the top fill design as I never use it. I'll be grabbing one of these for sure.

I do not mind the look of this rta but that plastic airflow insert under the coil is a no go for me. You only need to set your coil too close to the airflow or just have a poor wicking and you cook that insert. Nope it is not for me. Like the Skyline rta :(

If I have to choose I will go for this

Back
Top Bottom