What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

I do not mind the look of this rta but that plastic airflow insert under the coil is a no go for me. You only need to set your coil too close to the airflow or just have a poor wicking and you cook that insert. Nope it is not for me. Like the Skyline rta :(

If I have to choose I will go for this

The pioneer does look nice. We've a few more On the way currently.
I shall step back for a while and let you all look at the next ones. Seem to spend more time testing than gaping currently.
For the record I did like the berserker v1 mini. Once you get the fill knack it's fine. Was the first of the Chinese mtl fight back too.

I have 2 V1.5 and I use them everyday
So many good MTL Rtas come/came out recently. I do not think any of them better or worst then the others just they have different look or coil placement or airflow settings. It is good to have so many options to choose from just I do not have enough money to buy everything :banghead:

Last edited:
For the record I did like the berserker v1 mini. Once you get the fill knack it's fine.
I can't even get the topcap off my v1 minis without pliers so i'll not bother learning the knack and stick to bottom filling.

it is looking to be the summer of mtl rta. Seems all new ones are focusing on under coil afc

I do not mind the look of this rta but that plastic airflow insert under the coil is a no go for me. You only need to set your coil too close to the airflow or just have a poor wicking and you cook that insert. Nope it is not for me. Like the Skyline rta :(

If I have to choose I will go for this

That is a nice looking tank for sure

Vandy Vape listed it on their site overnight

http://www.vandyvape.com/atomizer/rta/atomizer/rta/atomizer/rta/Berserker-v2-mtl-rta/

Serk v2 2.jpg

Serk v2 1.jpg
Serk v2.jpg

The Bogan has a look

I'm quite looking forward to this, usually I'm months/ years behind gear :18:

Back
Top Bottom