What's new

Best coils for Kylin mini??

Adi C

Hi all.

Looking for a bit of advice. I have just bought a Kylin Mini and am using with the eleaf istick 80w. I usually vape between 45 and 55watts and wondered what would be the best type of prebuilt coil to use with my mod? Any tips/help would be great!
Cheers :-)

Ive been using the geekvape coils lately for a single coil deck and they are working well. I'm assuming they'd fit without any adjustments but really don't know.

You can pick them up from fasttech for a few pounds but expect to wait a while for delivery. Alternatively (better but more expensive) you could buy the runny nose coils or pick up a large pack of demon killer coils - they're ok but cheap and will let you test the different coil types out

Ive been using the geekvape coils lately for a single coil deck and they are working well. I'm assuming they'd fit without any adjustments but really don't know.

You can pick them up from fasttech for a few pounds but expect to wait a while for delivery. Alternatively (better but more expensive) you could buy the runny nose coils or pick up a large pack of demon killer coils - they're ok but cheap and will let you test the different coil types out

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated. Seem to remember a chap in my local vape shop mentioning ni80 coils so that looks a good option next!

Back
Top Bottom