What's new

Bishop 2.

it looks as if it’s wearing a belt

It does seem to have a knurled belt on. I'm all for aids (not that kind!) but my Bishop is probably the easiest rta I have for disassembling and filling. My top fills are much more likely open at the wrong point and wet my hand.

Bishop is a great tank, perfect for tobacco nets imo, but I'm not sure I'm interested in the B2, if it was 24mm I would buy it (not many 24mm MTL tanks out there) but if it's a facelift only, meh.

Need someone to review it but I suspect "the new innovative deck is well designed to make it friendly for users to build coil and wick " may translate to you can fit clockwise wound coils.

Need someone to review it but I suspect "the new innovative deck is well designed to make it friendly for users to build coil and wick " may translate to you can fit clockwise wound coils.

That would be great tbh. The bishop cubed is my first bishop and I love everything about it except not being able to fit those coils nicely. If they change this on the bishop 2 then I'll be glad I didn't pick up the first one and probably get this instead.

That would be great tbh. The bishop cubed is my first bishop and I love everything about it except not being able to fit those coils nicely. If they change this on the bishop 2 then I'll be glad I didn't pick up the first one and probably get this instead.

I agree it would indeed but I'm so used to making acw coils for it now I'm unlikely to buy the 2 just for that. Hopefully there's a bit more to it.

I agree it would indeed but I'm so used to making acw coils for it now I'm unlikely to buy the 2 just for that. Hopefully there's a bit more to it.

Makes sense. I just buy bulk premade coils and it seems the standard that they're all clockwise which I hadn't actually realised until I got the bishop cubed.

I'm hoping they mirror the Bishop Cubed and allow you to open up the wicking ports a bit.
I had a Bishop and liked it, but I pretty much vape 70/30 exclusively, and it just didn't seem able to cope with that level of VG.

I'm hoping they mirror the Bishop Cubed and allow you to open up the wicking ports a bit.
I had a Bishop and liked it, but I pretty much vape 70/30 exclusively, and it just didn't seem able to cope with that level of VG.

I didn't even realise you can do that, I have some 70/30 liquids that I wouldn't mind trying in it. Thanks for the heads up.

For those of you on FaceBook there's a thirty minute preview video of the Bishop 2 on the TVGC group page. It's in Italian but you get to see it in all it's glory at least.

Personally I think it looks much better than the original, particularly with the top-fill and half-tank but it's all subjective of course.

Back
Top Bottom