What's new

Bishop...or?

Deadanddripping

Postman
Hi guys, been enjoying my Neeko that you guys recommended and thinking about adding a Bishop to my collection. I have done a few searches on here and I saw it was popular but doesn't get mentioned much any more. Is it still a good buy? I like the look of the uncomplicated wicking though I'm not worried about learning.

My other thoughts were either a cheap dvarw or kf lite clone from aliexpress. Anyone think one of the three is the better option?

I vape mostly hybrid tobaccos and tobacco desserts.

I like the Bishop. It’s a very easy tank to live with (easy build and wick, decent flavour, doesn’t leak etc). Also possibly worth mentioning it’s a gravity fed tank, but that’s probably not a deal breaker.

Only potential downside is it’s only bottom fill but if that doesn’t bother you I’d say go for it.

I like the Bishop. It’s a very easy tank to live with (easy build and wick, decent flavour, doesn’t leak etc). Also possibly worth mentioning it’s a gravity fed tank, but that’s probably not a deal breaker.

Only potential downside is it’s only bottom fill but if that doesn’t bother you I’d say go for it.

Seconded and while I thought it might, bottom fill doesn't bother me.

Might also be worth checking out the arcana, if you haven't already.

Bishop is probably one that's easy to build on, it great for tobacco and normal fruit.

Sharp sweet liquids it doesn't do as well as a shortie tank like the kf lite

Apart from that Bishop is a cracker good throat hit if you raise the coil a ml or two

if you get a bishop and a dvarw clone you can bin the rest of your atties. i’d forget about the kf lite, it’s noisy and hollow, not very nice. or, it will gurgle and flood if you make it tighter to get rid of the noise. :)

Back
Top Bottom