What's new

Boomboom Revolver Coil Jig Issues

Big Kev

Achiever
I received my Boomboom Revolver Coil Jig on Tuesday and made a 2.5mm coil no problem, very good. I thought I'd practice a bit with some 30 AWG wire that I have lying around, but the 2mm rod doesn't fit properly and in the nearer slot, I really had to jam the top cap down to use it and removing it was a real pain, any ideas how to widen the slot hole in the top cap, bearing in mind I don't have many tools to help with this?

I received my Boomboom Revolver Coil Jig on Tuesday and made a 2.5mm coil no problem, very good. I thought I'd practice a bit with some 30 AWG wire that I have lying around, but the 2mm rod doesn't fit properly and in the nearer slot, I really had to jam the top cap down to use it and removing it was a real pain, any ideas how to widen the slot hole in the top cap, bearing in mind I don't have many tools to help with this?

Sorry bud, there was an issue with some I thought id resolved this by UltraSonic cleaning them all before sending them out

Seems there was some machine debris stuck down some of the holes in particular with the Purple ones.

Try and give it a clean out :), if it doesn't work Pm me and ill get it sorted today :)

Thanks for that mate, but I have the blue one, sorry.

I'll give it a good time in the ultrasonic cleaner and see if that helps.

Thanks for that mate, but I have the blue one, sorry.

I'll give it a good time in the ultrasonic cleaner and see if that helps.

Ok pal :), it was only an issue with some of the Purple as far as I'm aware, give that a shot if not drop me a PM and ill get a replacement out today with a stamped envelope to return the defective one if thats ok?

And ill contact BoomBoom regards to it :)

Well after some scraping around the slots with the allen key and a few minutes in the ultrasonic, although I'm sure some rinsing out would have done, it's all fixed and working like a dream.

Great customer service from Ash (Check&Vape), offering to replace it, before receiving this one back (postage paid envelope was going to be supplied) and is even sending out a replacement rod, top notch mate and a few vendors could learn from this experience, trust me on this one!!!!

Cheers mate.

Well after some scraping around the slots with the allen key and a few minutes in the ultrasonic, although I'm sure some rinsing out would have done, it's all fixed and working like a dream.

Great customer service from Ash (Check&Vape), offering to replace it, before receiving this one back (postage paid envelope was going to be supplied) and is even sending out a replacement rod, top notch mate and a few vendors could learn from this experience, trust me on this one!!!!

Cheers mate.

Cheers Kev :)

Really appreciate that you were understanding aswell :)

I'll get the replacement rods out today, should be with you tomorrow :)

Tis the lovely customers who make Check&Vape all worth it

Hi Ash, just been and checked the purple one I got from you; I had only used the 2.5 on the inner hole up until now. It was a bit tight when I got it, but worked perfectly on that size. Just tried all rods in all holes and some were tight/wouldn't go all the way in; spent less than 5 minutes working them in and out and cleaning the rod in between all perfect now :)

I could see how the manufacturer would have difficulty clearing out such a small space though, doesn't detract from the product at all, very happy with it indeed. Hope this helps if anyone comes back to you with this issue :thumbup:

Hi Ash, just been and checked the purple one I got from you; I had only used the 2.5 on the inner hole up until now. It was a bit tight when I got it, but worked perfectly on that size. Just tried all rods in all holes and some were tight/wouldn't go all the way in; spent less than 5 minutes working them in and out and cleaning the rod in between all perfect now :)

I could see how the manufacturer would have difficulty clearing out such a small space though, doesn't detract from the product at all, very happy with it indeed. Hope this helps if anyone comes back to you with this issue :thumbup:

Hey bud, guessing you got one of the first ones I had :)

Glad you've resolved the issue though!!

The manafacturers told me it was due to a new employee, and hopefully there is no issues for the new stock and stock on the way will be resolved :D

I've tried sticking them all through the cleaner aswell

Vape safe bud ^^

Back
Top Bottom