What's new

Brainwashed Followers

Bear with me @Triple Sub :) I'm going to move this question into the Everything E Cig section because I think you'll get far more helpful responses from there. :2thumbsup:

Ok. Thank you for that. Would you mind putting a link to it here please? In case i can't find it? Thanks.

The people that are going to help you have all completed the process and jumped through said hoops without complaint...
Harshness can be due to too high a nic level or a high vg ratio.. It gives what some people call a throat hit and some people require that feeling...
T22 is a mouth to lung kit, i.e you take the vapour into your mouth first and then into your lungs replicating a cigarette...
The v8 stick is direct lung hit.. i.e straight into your lungs.. With this device you can use higher VG (80%) and you will get a smoother vape but dont use over 6mg nic or it will feel haesh...
Try to find a vape shop (commonly known as B&M shpd on here ) which will let you try a variety of devices and juices and see which one suite you best.

Thanks. I have seen B&M mentioned on here and thought "Blimey. I didn't realise they did vape supplies".

Living/working where i do, i am rather limited for choice in shops. The city i live in has 3 dedicated vape shops but i'm always at work when they are open.

The town i work in has a cobblers that sells vape stuff (Vape Shop B)

My work takes me to another town several times a week. This town also has a cobblers that sells vape stuff (Vape Shop A) This is the only place i have found that sells coils for the T22

There is another vape shop there but it's not near to where i have to go. My vehicle is tracked unfortunately.

A cobbler that sells vape stuff? Never seen that before. That would be pretty handy.

I have already completed the registration process. I am not a spammer. I do not sell vape products or anything associated with vape products.

I do not wish to be welcomed because i do not need welcoming but thanks anyway.

translation-

just signed up
i am a spammer
i came here to sell my goods
i work for / own a vape company

il not touch the last bit

wecome buddy ;)

Back
Top Bottom