What's new

Brainwashed Followers

welcome.....now goes off to google cobblers:)

Take this you're going to need it...
Bleach3.jpg

Attachments

• Bleach1.jpg
    Bleach1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 53
Perhaps this thread should have a subtitle - "How to win friends and influence people"
Having read the OP's first couple of posts I can barely muster the will to be of any help to him, if he's actually mentioned what the problem is?

Last edited:
Perhaps this thread should have a subtitle - "How to win friends and influence people"
Having read the OP's first couple of posts I can barely muster the will to be of any help to him, if he's actually mentioned what the problem is?
Dang, you took the words right out of my mouth mate.
Your post X 2

Agreed!

Agree on this partially. May be OP just luck of friendly communications? Anyway, why we should become upset? Better to help newcomers and not punish us [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom