What's new

Can You Be More American?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
I hardly know where to start :11:

From our vaping brothers over in Merca, comes this beaut, ready and waiting for all you DL vapers that have been jealous of our dotaios :2thumbsup: Yes, now you can also use a wee dotaio with a dual coil rba and a 3.5mm airflow pin :22:The DotKerch rba is only $90 as well :11:

Just to start the criticism, I’d like to point out how fiddly it must be to try and fit two microcoils onto that deck. And is it even possible to use without cooking the juice in that tiny chamber? Last but not least, if you do get a decent DL vape from it, how long will it last with 1.5ml max of juice? :hmm: Silliness taken to a new level :18:

yj1GpTX.jpeg

i13SDRt.jpeg

fHiJ5sy.jpeg

m78S6rV.jpeg

Dual coils with a single 18650. Hmm. Battery life of a mayfly. Edit - scratch that, apparently a mayfly can live for a day.

Think you might need 2mm id Coils and even then it's going to be tight after wicking. I like to think i would try anything once but definitely not this. I bet a great deal of thought went into this. Normally from what i know of the States (which isn't much) everything is usually Oversized.

Back
Top Bottom