What's new

Can you get issues from using a coil meant for more volts?

I forgot to add that the CE5 will get warm at the base when in operation as the coil is mounted at the bottom, this is perfectly normal and how warm it gets depends on how much you use it and in what way. If you take short draws widely spaced then it will stay relatively cool. If you take long draws quite close together then it can get quite warm. You only really have to worry if it gets really hot very quickly as that could indicate a short, however with an e-Go type battery this is fairly unlikely...

Not sure if its a contact issue as it vapes properly. Have watched a few videos of the centre pin issue and they seem to invole non-firing of the coil.

Sounds a bit more like this:
"The other issue being you dropped it and the wires have snapped you can tell the difference as with a snapped wire the activation led will flash. "

Except I have not dropped it so maybe just a bad connection inside?

I forgot to say the flashing occurs usually halfway through a draw.

Not sure if its a contact issue as it vapes properly. Have watched a few videos of the centre pin issue and they seem to invole non-firing of the coil.

Sounds a bit more like this:
"The other issue being you dropped it and the wires have snapped you can tell the difference as with a snapped wire the activation led will flash. "

Except I have not dropped it so maybe just a bad connection inside?

I forgot to say the flashing occurs usually halfway through a draw.

You would get the same results if the connector is only "Just" touching, try bunscrewing the atomiser about a quarter of a turn, if it stops firing then it's probably that centre pin, you've nothing lost by lifting the post a touch, if all else fails you can take it back to the shop...

Back
Top Bottom