What's new

Can you please help particularly because of my unique situation.!?!

valtonio

Postman
I've always wanted a billet box/ boro mod style device however as most of them up until recently where rebuildables I couldn't go for one. I suffer from a neurological disease so I have really poor dexterity and limited hand strength. I recently found out that I can now purchase a bp mods boro or 520 boro which can take stock coils! This personally is fantastic news for me. I'm now wondering could you please give me some recommendations on a good quality boro mod.? I currently mtl vape and my favourite device is the vaporesso xros 3 with the 0.6ohm pods if I could replicate this type of vape I'd be delighted. I have looked at the tita x and the aio cthulhu however as I'm a complete noob I'd appreciate any recommendations on a suitable boro mod.

Billet box has the perfect hand feel with a bit of weight for me. The Cthulhu aio is smaller and lighter. Great mod but the fire button placement isn’t my favourite.
If size doesn’t matter I would get the old pulse for £30 to see boro mods are for you.

If you go for the pulse the v1 isn't bad but don't crank the nut down to hard as the frame can crack so get the newer one the .5 or they brung out a 18650 version which is smaller but they cost abit more they are nice mods to start out with

Guys thank you all so much for the prompt replies. I have also been considering the dotaio v2. I really just want a device which holds a reasonable amount of juice which I assume is the attraction somewhat of the boro. I also love well engineered things and am a bit of a gadget geek so boro mods, billet boxes tick all those boxes except the rebuildable side of things as already mentioned. I have had a lot of mixed advice and it's hard to decipher the correct advise for my needs opposed to someone's personal likes and dislikes.

The two most common recommendations have been the following ;;

Buy the tita x along with the bp mods boro.

OR

Buy the Aio Cthulhu along with the 520

So that's kinda where I'm at. I just don't want to end up buying something that takes a lot of fiddling and adjusting. I just want something I can stick a 0.6ohm coil in like the one I enjoy currently with the vaporesso and fill it up with juice. Then chill out and puff away.

Is that possible or am I better just sticking to my £20 vaporesso with a 2ml capacity and continually fill it driving me nuts in the process.

I'm a very genuine and honest guy and would love to know the right way forward without spending a Fortune on stuff I won't be able to use and maintain!!!✌️

Guys thank you all so much for the prompt replies. I have also been considering the dotaio v2. I really just want a device which holds a reasonable amount of juice which I assume is the attraction somewhat of the boro. I also love well engineered things and am a bit of a gadget geek so boro mods, billet boxes tick all those boxes except the rebuildable side of things as already mentioned. I have had a lot of mixed advice and it's hard to decipher the correct advise for my needs opposed to someone's personal likes and dislikes.

The two most common recommendations have been the following ;;

Buy the tita x along with the bp mods boro.

OR

Buy the Aio Cthulhu along with the 520

So that's kinda where I'm at. I just don't want to end up buying something that takes a lot of fiddling and adjusting. I just want something I can stick a 0.6ohm coil in like the one I enjoy currently with the vaporesso and fill it up with juice. Then chill out and puff away.

Is that possible or am I better just sticking to my £20 vaporesso with a 2ml capacity and continually fill it driving me nuts in the process.

I'm a very genuine and honest guy and would love to know the right way forward without spending a Fortune on stuff I won't be able to use and maintain!!!✌️

Don't go for the dotaio v2 it has a 2ml tank so filling it up all the time will like you say be a chunt. out of the other two I've had two cthulhu aio but never used the 520 tank do can't say good or bad about it but the mod is quite good. one thing I will say is you could get a stock boro tank and a abyss euc adaptor grind the top lip of the chimney and then get some Vaporesso euc coils either 0.5 or 0.6 and go thst way the coils can last upto 5 weeks I use them in my boro mod and 5 coils will be around £10 or so and there is vasicly a 6 month supply maybe abit longer and they are good for flavour until its time to change over to a new coil

Screenshot_20230102_002727_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230102_002814_Google.jpg

What condition are you battling if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to ignore if you don't want to answer, I won't feel slighted.

Dotaio stuff is never as good as a proper boro.

The cthulhu is a good little mod but I agree with @John R the sxk billet box clone is exceptional.

As for tanks the 520 would give you a bridge you can't build and a way of using pnp coils that is functional to a point but far from perfect.
The tmd boro is much better since it has controllable airflow and condensation pads.

And you know I think the tmd is an overpriced glorified boro tank. :P

Back
Top Bottom