What's new

Can you rebuild the Limitless Premade coil?

Cheers guys, I'm saving the premade for when I need to rebuild and really cant be arsed.

Still getting the jumpy Ohms though, core wire should be OK unless the whole pack is dud (very possible) as i have tried 6 coils now, (a pair 3x). Theres no debris etc on the deck, but I have noticed the screws are pretty crap. Both the Neg ones were totally stuck in when I first used it and now they loosen off sooo easy, one slight tiny move in adjusting the coils or wicking and they need re-tightened.

I'm worried that they are loosening off AFTER I have put the whole tank together.

I will also try that thing about the 510 pin, could someone explain what I need to do in a bit more detail? I havent actually removed it yet.

RE: about the 510. Basically, say your whole RDTA is disassembled. Leave your 510 to one side and screw the build deck onto the base nice and tight, and then screw in the 510.. not too tight, I leave maybe 1mm protrusion. This keeps the deck tight, the 510 won't (shouldn't) get loose as it's screwed into the deck and also restricted by being attached to your mod.

If your ohms jump, or you get a short, fiddle slightly with the 510. Or, totally remove it, wipe it and screw it back in.

Hope that helps!

ahhh ok nice one, now i have recently filled the tank, before I go do something stupid, can I unscrew the pin from the bottom without any juice falling through the middle? :P

So long as the tank isn't filled right up (which I'd never advise doing) it should be fine... the pin goes right up to the build deck and there is are no gaps in the tube which the 510 sits inside! I've never had any issues from this anyway [emoji38]

ummm ok so i kinda cheated it...

2 coils at .25ohms so dual should come out around .12ish, so what I did is stuck a different tank with another build on that I knew was at .16, made my Alien mod read at that, then switched tanks back (which then read at .41 :S) and just chose to use the 'old' ohm read of .16.

Now... is that safe?? Its vaping well enough but thought I'd check...

Back
Top Bottom