What's new

cbd and covid

Hideous side effects to me at least, if it works for you, good. I say Hideous, you say say good, someone else says......
My misses tried tramadol and she said she felt suicidal using it.
She has a couple of bad chronic pain issues. Has endone and some other one that takes a little bit of the edge off of her 9 out of 10 constant pain.
Tried cbd and it gave her headaches.
Don't mention tramadol to her.

this is really interesting

but there is a problem..... licensing and the fact any food manufacturer as Dr John says can make cdb however no pharmaceutical company will do trials on this.......why?

no money in it for them

what a crazy crazy situation

I totally get your frustration, and it’s a valid point! The licensing and regulatory side of CBD is definitely a complex issue. Big pharmaceutical companies are less likely to invest in clinical trials for CBD because it’s a naturally occurring compound and can’t be patented in the same way synthetic drugs can. Without exclusivity, there’s less financial incentive for them to pour money into research.
What’s even crazier is that despite the growing body of anecdotal evidence and early studies showing the potential benefits of CBD, the medical community often hesitates to fully embrace it because of the lack of large-scale clinical trials. It’s a bit of a catch-22: no big trials without pharma, but no pharma without a profit motive.
Thankfully, more research is being done in the wellness and academic spaces, and hopefully, over time, we’ll see more robust studies that provide clearer guidelines on CBD's uses. The demand for natural alternatives like CBD is definitely pushing this conversation forward!

I totally get your frustration, and it’s a valid point! The licensing and regulatory side of CBD is definitely a complex issue. Big pharmaceutical companies are less likely to invest in clinical trials for CBD because it’s a naturally occurring compound and can’t be patented in the same way synthetic drugs can. Without exclusivity, there’s less financial incentive for them to pour money into research.
What’s even crazier is that despite the growing body of anecdotal evidence and early studies showing the potential benefits of CBD, the medical community often hesitates to fully embrace it because of the lack of large-scale clinical trials. It’s a bit of a catch-22: no big trials without pharma, but no pharma without a profit motive.
Thankfully, more research is being done in the wellness and academic spaces, and hopefully, over time, we’ll see more robust studies that provide clearer guidelines on CBD's uses. The demand for natural alternatives like CBD is definitely pushing this conversation forward!

years ago and I mean years ago I remember a documentary about making thc/ cbd chocolates into a commercial product with the same strength as say alcohol (or a good bottle of wine to relax), not the super strength skunk or artificial spice but lab tested grown then made into a box of chocolates this was done and was shown to be a success until you added on what at the time would be the Tax for the equivalent in terms of tobacco or alcohol it made the end product a cost price of £26 to £30 to sell, this was 25 years ago before vaping so in terms of today that cost would be more like £60 anything that is deemed as enjoyable is taxed to death be it fast cars or slow ponies the state needs a slice

Back
Top Bottom