What's new

Chi You firing pin stuck

Fenechy

Initiate
Hi guys. My chi you clone is a little temperamental. Been working fine but then a few misfires developed. Assumed needed a good clean. Also, went to give battery connection point a gentle file but it's spring mounted and as I depressed it, it got stuck. There are no screws for undoing it. Any ideas how I can disassemble firing switch?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 44
Have you tried something like needle nose pliers in the two holes and turning the delrin, might loosen something up, don't know though as I haven't got that version :)

It's not budging and bit nervous to go all out on it. Must be able to be taken apart if it was put together though (obvious statement of the decade!)

i dont have that version either, but get that delrin disc out and youll be able to fix it. Probably held in with some glue :)

Not much help with it stuck like that but the outer button normaly screws into the battery pin.With it stuck you probably wont be able to hold it

Finger over 1 hole, compressed air to other and pop. Out it came. Lubed up now. Tried unscrewing as mentioned but the button and battery pin are not screwed together. Would be great to know if anyone is aware of how you strip down the firing pin. Thanks to the ret of you for help thus far.

Back
Top Bottom