What's new

cloud off.

30 amp efests xD that's higher than normal. Js.

thats really pushing the limits of that battery mate. if it fluctuates 0.01 you've hit 30amps which would make me nervous as mine often fluctuate up to 0.1 either way!

bigger balls than me

thats really pushing the limits of that battery mate. if it fluctuates 0.01 you've hit 30amps which would make me nervous as mine often fluctuate up to 0.1 either way!

bigger balls than me

Burst amps ;) batteries can take more than what's quoted... trust me :)
30 amps is continuous until full discharge. You're never gonna have continuous discharge with a mod.

Burst amps ;) batteries can take more than what's quoted... trust me :)
30 amps is continuous until full discharge. You're never gonna have continuous discharge with a mod.

still think ill leave that kind of thing to you lot :P
looking forward to getting a nice .5 dual coil set up on my vaporshark but nothing like you lot with these setups.

Right I dont normally do cloud chasing and I foresure dont do Videos but with that said sparkyjuice asked, got caught up in another thread today and this is the results.

Akuma Mod with Zenith V2, dual parallel's essentially a small formfactor quad at 0.13 135.6 Watts and 32.3 amps at 4.2v.

Sorry video is totally un-edited, dont think my dogs were too impressed, I might of swore a little sorry.

Also sorry for all the fecking around with robocops helmet at the beggining I was just delaying having a vape thinking what am I doing.

EDIT needs volume turned up allot for sizzle
[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/tftpgelaggwvywt/MOV_0396.mp4[/video]

I could never be a youtuber dont like that at all :)

Akuma didnt even get slightly warm go bite vapegeeks hand off :)

right back to normality for me.

Last edited:
Right I dont normally do cloud chasing and I foresure dont do Videos but with that said sparkyjuice asked, got caught up in another thread today and this is the results.

Akuma Mod with Zenith V2, dual parallel's essentially a small formfactor quad at 0.13.

Sorry video is totally un-edited, dont think my dogs were too impressed, I might of swore a little sorry.

Also sorry for all the fecking around with robocops helmet at the beggining I was just delaying having a vape thinking what am I doing.

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/tftpgelaggwvywt/MOV_0396.mp4[/video]

classic fuckin' hilarious
so did you enjoy that ?
box ticked.....kudos.

Back
Top Bottom