What's new

cloud off.

its just my post @ working elsewhere odd.
Mawsley @vaporsizer @pez the first and last video I ever do being a shy twat, you might asweel have a laugh at my expense :) page 7

And Mawsley NO im not taking part in the vomit juice thingamajig thread :)

Last edited:
@roballan
Currently looking for a rescue, I fancy something smaller but mums set on a springer cross . :(

tons of energy springers chewers n all.

mine not exactly manly, jack russel / chiwawa or Jackawawa's but there mint when I'm not scaring them with clouds.

tons of energy springers chewers n all.

mine not exactly manly, jack russel / chiwawa or Jackawawa's but there mint when I'm not scaring them with clouds.

I know all about the chewing... had to rewire my 1977 b and o speakers because of top knobhead pooch xD

Jackawawa, I want one just for the name xD

Right I dont normally do cloud chasing and I foresure dont do Videos but with that said sparkyjuice asked, got caught up in another thread today and this is the results.

Akuma Mod with Zenith V2, dual parallel's essentially a small formfactor quad at 0.13.

Sorry video is totally un-edited, dont think my dogs were too impressed, I might of swore a little sorry.

Also sorry for all the fecking around with robocops helmet at the beggining I was just delaying having a vape thinking what am I doing.

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/tftpgelaggwvywt/MOV_0396.mp4[/video]

I could never be a youtuber dont like that at all :)

Haha, lucky there were no animals in the house ! Akuma kicks ass ! Akuma Tomato !

This was your APO lol

Oh yeah !
ClickHandler.ashx

Back
Top Bottom