What's new

cloud off.

Oh yeah !
ClickHandler.ashx

Bought a new mod especially for it

Didnt enjoy posting a vid of myself but the vape was classic lol

Christ, thought I'd tuned in to Coronation Street, and the back rooms of the Rovers Return. Is it me or do you like Steve McDonald. Poor feeking dogs. Seriously mate that was f'ing classic. Are your lungs recovered yet.:goodjob::grin2:

@bakedclouds What a combo ! I nearly did the exact same thing. Shit the clone v1 is wicked. I think tops for the money stealthvape are asking. & mums custard is a delight. I'm genuinely pleased you like the rda. I'd forgotten too that i did a post about it in the pit when i first got it. That does look handsome.

@bakedclouds What a combo ! I nearly did the exact same thing. Shit the clone v1 is wicked. I think tops for the money stealthvape are asking. & mums custard is a delight. I'm genuinely pleased you like the rda. I'd forgotten too that i did a post about it in the pit when i first got it. That does look handsome.

Yea the clone v1 is amazing. I use the 4nine + zenith for work (stealthy) then the clone v1 + APO for at home. I've got through 3 10ml bottles of mum's custard in 3 days lol it's like crack .... morish

Christ, thought I'd tuned in to Coronation Street, and the back rooms of the Rovers Return. Is it me or do you like Steve McDonald. Poor feeking dogs. Seriously mate that was f'ing classic. Are your lungs recovered yet.:goodjob::grin2:

lol, in the process of trying to take my origen off a mod to put it on the Akuma and failing its on solid, as after sitting here vaping the zenith like that since posting that vid I think 12mg is too much for me and sure it has hallucinogens at that heat hehe. Bet the Origen will feel like a clearo now when I finally get the bugger shifted.

Yea the clone v1 is amazing. I use the 4nine + zenith for work (stealthy) then the clone v1 + APO for at home. I've got through 3 10ml bottles of mum's custard in 3 days lol it's like crack .... morish

It's the age of the copper mod for a few of us at the mo'. I'm going in for the akuma later this week. Went & scrapped my old peugeot 306 today & the scrap value was the same as the mod. I can now vape.... & walk ! Thanks peugeot but diesel emissions are no competition for captain custard on copper.

It's the age of the copper mod for a few of us at the mo'. I'm going in for the akuma later this week. Went & scrapped my old peugeot 306 today & the scrap value was the same as the mod. I can now vape.... & walk ! Thanks peugeot but diesel emissions are no competition for captain custard on copper.

The akuma looks really good just a bit too pricey for me. I'd love to get the sir Lancelot. I'm gonna try and get hold of a copper tobh atty clone then my life will be complete

The akuma looks really good just a bit too pricey for me. I'd love to get the sir Lancelot. I'm gonna try and get hold of a copper tobh atty clone then my life will be complete

Sir Lancelot looks a real deal. I looked at it & think if the money was in my bank & if it were available i would have fallen for it. Hell of a nice looking mod. In the end though that Clone V1 i think is a goody, i havn't actually held one but if i was going to buy a nemmy clone it would be that one, based on quality & the fact it wears its heart on its sleeve, oh, & stealthvape are known for not letting any shit slip through their fingers. Good choice i say.

Back
Top Bottom