What's new

Coming probably never to no vape stores near you!

Add knurling or u will never be able to open that, lol
upload_2021-2-1_2-28-41.png

Any better? :D

The man at protolabs says no to my design, half of it would not be machined according to the quote. How much did they quote for a half finished machine job? £666.

I am taking this as a sign that I should just not bother.

:(

for £666 you can get your own second hand machining equipment :D

Seriously. For mortal people like us, it requires a no brainer investment. To recover that, you´ll need to sell a lot of them (with ridiculous margin of benefit), to sell a lot of them you will need some marketing (more investment), packging, society, permit, etc, etc,

for £666 you can get your own second hand machining equipment :D

Seriously. For mortal people like us, it requires a no brainer investment. To recover that, you´ll need to sell a lot of them (with ridiculous margin of benefit), to sell a lot of them you will need some marketing (more investment), packging, society, permit, etc, etc,
I would not be able to machine the one I had quoted by hand, it has far too complex geometry to not be done by a computer I think. The other one I had a quote on was even simpler but somehow they wanted more for it, close to £1200. What makes the £1200 quote even more mad is, if I ordered 10 of them it would only cost about £1800, but I don't want 10 of something that may not work lol.

Back
Top Bottom