What's new

Competitions.

You get nothing for nothing, don't like where they ask you to go to get a chance at a freebie, bag it.

The only Social I do is on here. Doesn't bother me that I can't enter a lot of comps. Have too much stuff already and usually the stuff they are giving away I'm not interested in anyway.

I'm with you @TP 72 it's well annoying.

It's like @hack400 says, and I understand why they do it, but I'm not interested in giving up my info to enter a competition that has been posted on a hundred different forums or platforms.

I mainly take part in the exclusive giveaways and comps here because 1) you actually stand a chance of winning and 2) it's good to take part in something and if you do win it's a bonus. E.g. I won a pebble mod from @vapesmarter and every time I use it it reminds me of how chuffed I was to win it in the first place.
Hi @MHL I actually still use the @Vaporesso luxe 80s that I won from your giveaway very nice kit. Thanks for the in house competition.

I agree it is unfortunate that some people including me are excluded because we don't or can't do social media, but as said by others tis the way of the World.

Well ive just got a email from geekvape and I won something from a easter egg hunt on thier website

Congratulations! You've won the prize (PSG merchandises)!
Kindly complete the following information linked below, and we will send your prize to you as soon as possible

Isnt PSG the french football team they sponsored?
Not expecting much as it told you on the website wich products to look at to find the eggs, probably a keyring or vape band lol

Well ive just got a email from geekvape and I won something from a easter egg hunt on thier website

Congratulations! You've won the prize (PSG merchandises)!
Kindly complete the following information linked below, and we will send your prize to you as soon as possible

Isnt PSG the french football team they sponsored?
Not expecting much as it told you on the website wich products to look at to find the eggs, probably a keyring or vape band lol
1FC-65FC-S100-Paris-Saint-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom