What's new

**COMPLETED** DOVPO UK Giveaway !

Guys I have to say.

I’m really happy not only for the involvement on the giveaway and Dovpo posts but also the awesome welcome you’ve all given me as a new member.

I know it’s a bit of an old ball account being part Dovpo and part human but you guys have treated me like a normal ish member.

So thanks for that.

There will be more giveaways in the near future. Think Topside will be next.

Also I was going to run a hopefully big interaction post but something else has come up that I’ll need your help on. Just waiting on approval

Cheers Andy

Guys I have to say.

I’m really happy not only for the involvement on the giveaway and Dovpo posts but also the awesome welcome you’ve all given me as a new member.

I know it’s a bit of an old ball account being part Dovpo and part human but you guys have treated me like a normal ish member.

So thanks for that.

There will be more giveaways in the near future. Think Topside will be next.

Also I was going to run a hopefully big interaction post but something else has come up that I’ll need your help on. Just waiting on approval

Cheers Andy
Manufacturers and retailers could learn a thing or to from this. A human side to their approach would be better than emails from computers.

Good to have you on here buddy.
Well done on your 1st give away. Huge success by the amount of entries.

Cheers Andy,
Andy!:18:

Manufacturers and retailers could learn a thing or to from this. A human side to their approach would be better than emails from computers.

Good to have you on here buddy.
Well done on your 1st give away. Huge success by the amount of entries.

Cheers Andy,
Andy!:18:
Cheers mate

To be honest, I think Dovpo HQ were a little worried when I said only if I can use there account as a personal one.

But you guys as I would , see through the marketing accounts for what they are. Advertising.

And that’s not me at all. And to be fair to Dovpo they just said as long as I don’t attack the Crimean sea crack on.

Also as I’ve said before I’m not the most experienced vaper by a long shot , and if I pretended to be again you guys would see through that.

For me it’s all about being honest and helpful and learning along the way.

Again cheers guys

I realized that you weren't the most experienced vaper, when you said you'd been priming your batteries and charging your coils! :18:

Back
Top Bottom