1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. Stuartd
6.Mutley1
7.Mindeboy

Thank you for the opportunity

Nice giveaway Andy, shame it's UK only. We use Dovpo products abroad too [emoji16] And I would have been happy to cover the postage ‍♂️

Hello again @dovpo_uk (Andy) and thanks for the opportunity to enter this impressive giveaway :thumbup:
We were all POTV Noobs at some point. :) It's good to see you've been actively joining in and I think you'll be a good representative for Dovpo.

I've been vaping 6 years now and I'm aware of Dovpo but never owned any Dovpo products. I've seen plenty of chat on here about the Abyss but haven't followed it closely as it's a wee bit out of my reach.
So I'd definitely like to enter this and tidy up the list at the same time :)

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scottish-jim

Good luck everyone :) (Sorry Banjostring mate)

Ninja'd or some other shit :18:

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. Stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scottish-jim

@andi52 Ninja'd you a few moments before your post :D

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scottish-jim

Hello again @dovpo_uk (Andy) and thanks for the opportunity to enter this impressive giveaway :thumbup:
We were all POTV Noobs at some point. :) It's good to see you've been actively joining in and I think you'll be a good representative for Dovpo.

I've been vaping 6 years now and I'm aware of Dovpo but never owned any Dovpo products. I've seen plenty of chat on here about the Abyss but haven't followed it closely as it's a wee bit out of my reach.
So I'd definitely like to enter this and tidy up the list at the same time :)

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scottish-jim

Good luck everyone :) (Sorry Banjostring mate)

Thanks Mate.

I mentioned it somewhere else but Dovpo agreed to let me use there account as a personal one as well.

Tbh I think it makes the brand easier to access having the knowledge that I’m actually a real person, a vaper and in the uk. I’ve had to bit my tongue a couple of times lol.

It’s obviously going to be hard for me not to shill but I am Dovpo so it’s going to come with the territory I guess.

Yes the abyss is on the pricey side but what customers don’t really appreciate is that it’s a joint venture as with a lot of Dovpo products. Don’t get me wrong you get the right partner, your going to make a good popular device but on the back of that the price reflects the split royalties and things so Dovpo don’t get all the £££ on this one.

Also it depends how you view the abyss it’s like the Swiss Army knife of vaping so you divide the cost by the types of coils and things it takes then it slowly makes financial sense. (To a point)

After the giveaway I’m going to run something cool via a series of threads and polls to get input of members. It’s going to be a complex thing but I think the community might get the idea.

Don’t want to say to much just in case other vape companies nick my idea.

God I can go on.

Cheers dude

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scotish jim
10. Fazz711.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Fantastic giveaway

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scotish jim
10. Fazz711.
11. Shetland Sam

Thanks for the chance bud. cracking giveaway

1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scotish jim
10. Fazz711.
11. Shetland Sam
12. Major Hazzard

Great giveaway.. nice to have you on here too.

Thanks

Very generous @dovpo_uk
1. red5
2. Amnesiac
3. oORobOo
4. Puffed Daddy
5. andi52
6. stuartd
7. Mutley1
8. Mindeboy
9. scotish jim
10. Fazz711.