What's new

COVID-19: Tory MP Sir Desmond Swayne urged anti-vaxxers to 'persist' with campaign

Seems to me he simply does not agree with the way the data is collected and presented.... therefore he does not agree with the lockdowns n that... that does not make him a flat earther

och away, no agreeing with how data is collected and presented isn’t the same as saying it has been deliberately manipulated to further a secret agenda, and going on a david icke internet telly program to talk about it.

it’s like that other mad “expert” somebody was posting videos from, that also caused a big barney on here. cannae remember he’s name.

Seems to me he simply does not agree with the way the data is collected and presented.... therefore he does not agree with the lockdowns n that... that does not make him a flat earther
I didn’t call him a flat earther ....

I called @Social Misfit a flat earther :)

Last edited:
Which implies the current number of deaths could be horribly worse and therefore Swayne is even more wrong.

They could very well be.... I suspect we will never really know, but to brand everyone a raving lunatic who doesn't agree with the gov daily stats on how the data is collected....track n trace for sure is not reliable....there I said it..... Im now a flat earther:)

They could very well be.... I suspect we will never really know, but to brand everyone a raving lunatic who doesn't agree with the gov daily stats on how the data is collected....track n trace for sure is not reliable....there I said it..... Im now a flat earther:)
Don't know nuffink about Flat Earthery accusations... I'm more concerned about the wiffling...

och away, no agreeing with how data is collected and presented isn’t the same as saying it has been deliberately manipulated to further a secret agenda, and going on a david icke internet telly program to talk about it.

it’s like that other mad “expert” somebody was posting videos from, that also caused a big barney on here. cannae remember he’s name.

He's on mainstream media n Parliament spouting the same stuff...... he cannae win.....or are you thinking the mainstream media and Parliament are the real conspiracists;)
Cos if you are....... well....

Back
Top Bottom